root0

VMware vSphere 6.7 Collection

cmITex

I need vSphere Platinum key for vCenter server instance. Can anyone please share it for educational purpose!

Thanks in Advance!!

could you plz share

VMware AppDefense Plugin 2.0.0 for Platinum Edition

cmITex

I need vSphere Platinum key for vCenter server instance. Can anyone please share it for educational purpose!

Thanks in Advance!!

Use link below

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Edited by Artezys
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 3

Artezys,

Appdefense is a subscription item. You can deploy it and collect data but most of the features are only available via the SaaS offering.

Thanks,

Artezys,

Appdefense is a subscription item. You can deploy it and collect data but most of the features are only available via the SaaS offering.

Thanks,

Legion3020,

Thanks for above, however I presume that single key does subscription and vsphere activation which potentially would allow to use saas (appdefense service) as well if correct key used.

However to confirm above is true I wold appreciate if anyone could upload AppDefense plug in.

Edited by Artezys

Please,

File vcf-cloudbuild-3.5.0.0-11215871_OVF10.ova and key!

Hidden Content

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello all,

Can someone share these files (I have the others ones)

vCloud Director 8.10: vmware-vcloud-director-distribution-8.10.0-3880025.bin

vCloud Director 8.10.1: vmware-vcloud-director-distribution-8.10.1-4655196.bin

vCloud Director 8.10.1.1: vmware-vcloud-director-distribution-8.10.1-6883868.bin

vCloud Director 8.20.0.3: vmware-vcloud-director-distribution-8.20.0-9814592.bin

vCloud Director 9.0.0.3: vmware-vcloud-director-distribution-9.0.0-9841134.bin

vCloud Director 9.1.0.2: vmware-vcloud-director-distribution-9.1.0-10585452.bin

vCloud Director 9.5.0.1: vmware-vcloud-director-distribution-9.5.0-11038216.bin and VMware_vCloud_Director-9.5.0.3750-11038216_OVF10.ova

Thank you !

Hi guys;

What's the filename for the NSX Controller? I cannot find it anywhere? I deployed the NSX Manager (but have not configured it yet), then searched the Internet and Vmware site but didn't find NSX Controller there. Searching this forum even didn't revealed anything! I think it is something like service which is created and deployed from within the NSX Manager without the need for any OVF file to be downloaded separately. Am I right?

tnx.

Edited by freemotion

Hi guys;

What's the filename for the NSX Controller? I cannot find it anywhere? I deployed the NSX Manager (but have not configured it yet), then searched the Internet and Vmware site but didn't find NSX Controller there. Searching this forum even didn't revealed anything! I think it is something like service which is created and deployed from within the NSX Manager without the need for any OVF file to be downloaded separately. Am I right?

tnx.

Correct the controllers will be created as configure NSX Manager.

The controllers are deployed from the manager, probably best to read up and watch videos on NSX deployment.

VMware vSphere vCenter for Windows 6.7.0U1b build 11726888 ( VMware-VIM-all-6.7.0-11726888.iso )

VMware vSphere vCenter Appliance 6.7.0U1b build 11726888 ( VMware-VCSA-all-6.7.0-11726888.iso )

VMware vCenter Server Appliance Update Bundle 6.7.0U1b build 11726888 ( VMware-vCenter-Server-Appliance-6.7.0.21000-11726888-updaterepo.zip )

Hidden Content

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1