root0

VMware vSphere 6.7 Collection

It's a VMware vSphere with Operations Management 6 Enterprise Plus which works in vSphere and vRealize Operations Manager

it not working with Management pack for NSX, can share license used for vrops 7.5, thanks.

VMware vSphere ESXi 6.7.0U3 build 14320388 ( VMware-VMvisor-Installer-6.7.0.update03-14320388.x86_64.iso )

VMware vSphere ESXi 6.7.0U3 Upgrade depot build 14320388 ( update-from-esxi6.7-6.7_update03.zip )

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

VMware vSphere vCenter for Windows 6.7.0U3 build 14367737 ( VMware-VIM-all-6.7.0-14367737.iso )

VMware vSphere vCenter Appliance 6.7.0U3 build 14367737 ( VMware-VCSA-all-6.7.0-14367737.iso )

VMware vCenter Server Appliance Update Bundle 6.7.0U3 build 14367737 ( VMware-vCenter-Server-Appliance-6.7.0.40000-14367737-updaterepo.zip )

Hidden Content

Edited by root0
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 1

NSX-T 2.4.2

root0,

Are you able to upload only nsx-t 2.4.2 as it seems currently it loading all versions of nsx-t 2.4.

Edited by Artezys

Artezys

you can select 2.4.2 folder only to download - what's the problem.

root0,

I will try again, but when adding torrent it dosen't allow me to choose any folders, screen blank. Once I press Ok it loading everything or I might be missing something.

root0,

Do you have vRealize Network Insight 4.2.0 you could upload? Thanks

Artezys,

I am not sure what torrent client you are using, but give Tixati a try. It is easy to use and runs on Windows and Linux.

it not working with Management pack for NSX, can share license used for vrops 7.5, thanks.

HU4T0-8Q004-089F0-Z32XH-3AR62

VMware-vRealize-Network-Insight-4.2.0.1562947515-platform.ova

VMware-vRealize-Network-Insight-4.2.0.1562947515-proxy.ova

VMware-vRealize-Network-Insight.4.2.0.1562947515.upgrade.bundle

Hidden Content

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

is it possible to get the HCX binaries?

VMware-HCX-Installer-3.5.2-14263139.ova

VMware HCX™ is an application mobility platform designed for simplifying application migration, workload rebalancing and optimized disaster protection across datacenters and clouds.

NSX-T 2.4.2

Hidden Content

I've got the Torrent currently sitting at "Connecting to Peers"; hopefully when you re-share, it will just reconnect and start the download.

Thanks again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NSX-T 2.5 will be released in few days.

Even better. Hopefully we can get a link to it, although 2.4.2 would be ideal for now.

Cheers

So, a while ago I gave some instructions to crack HyTrust KeyControl. They've since updated it so it now runs linux with 5.0, so someone asked if I could update my instructions a bit.

Turns out they made it easier! So here's how you do it.

First, you'll need to shut down the VM. Next, you'll need to get root shell on some kind of live CD. Here are instructions on how to do so for the Hytrust 5.0 installer, but any linux distro with chroot, LVM support, and XFS support will work (Which is to say, all of them).

Boot the iso.

Follow the normal procedure to install Hytrust (I.E. push enter once and let it go) until it has a big warning saying KeyControl is already configured on this VM.

Now, instead of selecting something, press alt+F2. You'll get a normal linux login prompt: Log in as root, it won't ask for a password.

Now, regardless of what linux distro you are using, the following commands are the same.

Hidden Content

run the following:

Hidden Content

Now you'll be in a python shell. Edit the first three values as needed (Or the others, if you want! Have fun with it.) and fire it all in the shell.

Hidden Content

Ok, congrats! You've now cracked it till 2050. This is a bonus step: Revert the passwords.

mv -n /etc/shadow_backup /etc/shadow

and log out using 'exit'.

All done!

EDIT: If anyone is having issues with KMIP not working, log in as root again and run the commands again. I had used 2050 as my expiration date, but apparently they saw that and instead of, you know, fixing the problem, they just enforced a max length limit somewhere. It's changed to 2030, which SEEMS to work everywhere.

Edited by ShaRose
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2