kopper

Anyone taking 3V0-624 ?

hey guys

I am preparing for 3V0-624 I would like to know if someone else is doing it

I have some material that I would like to verify and can help us to pass

VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Design Exam

thanks a lot

hey guys

I am preparing for 3V0-624 I would like to know if someone else is doing it

I have some material that I would like to verify and can help us to pass

VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Design Exam

thanks a lot

Cannot seems to PM you, so PM me and we can take this offline.

So when are you guys taking this exam? I am thinking of booking it in a couple by the end of June

@ popyjos

maybe you should dont publicy shared all summarized question and answer that we did in here. Maybe we should create a telegram group or email, so we can share privately.

and as popyjos quote

Hi offside

Thank you very much. I agree with you in both questions are wrong and we have to discuss it here. Don't mind if people who are involved in this cert path and said they will help (like the one who started this post et all saying "add me in /I am interested'") will not help at all. They only wait to have the correct answers memorize them and pass the exam. I found this people everyday in my job, 100% certified, 100% useless.

Only one thing offside: we have to be methodic and ordered just to avoid repeating the same questions and also to avoid loosing a lot of time searching.

So in my opinion we can continue with this post thread or create a new one and begin from the first questions to the last of PL (80) answering with the evidences we can provide. That way we will pass the exam while learning a lot in the way to the goal.

Do you agree offside (and kopper) ?

especially with "100% certified, 100% useless."

i have meet 'em. I rememember when CCIE fever came in my country. Everybody trying to achive it. When there are still bunch of CCIE, well i got to respect 'em hard. But after that inexperienced CCIE came, well basiclny, it make CCIE become bunch of useless. Even though CCIE test are hard, but because some people who just certified without experienced, it makes someone who try hard to achive them, get impacted of it. Now, CCIE become a "new CCNP" in my country. Because it just become a bargain for some company to win a contract by selling "CCIE" name on it. It no longer become "something" in here.

Now, i think its best to keep VCAP DCV market as high as possible. We dont want to have sudden increase to VCAP DCV, right?

• Like 2

@ popyjos

maybe you should dont publicy shared all summarized question and answer that we did in here. Maybe we should create a telegram group or email, so we can share privately.

and as popyjos quote

especially with "100% certified, 100% useless."

i have meet 'em. I rememember when CCIE fever came in my country. Everybody trying to achive it. When there are still bunch of CCIE, well i got to respect 'em hard. But after that inexperienced CCIE came, well basiclny, it make CCIE become bunch of useless. Even though CCIE test are hard, but because some people who just certified without experienced, it makes someone who try hard to achive them, get impacted of it. Now, CCIE become a "new CCNP" in my country. Because it just become a bargain for some company to win a contract by selling "CCIE" name on it. It no longer become "something" in here.

Now, i think its best to keep VCAP DCV market as high as possible. We dont want to have sudden increase to VCAP DCV, right?

Fully agree.

Edited by offside

Hi team,

Sorry for late answer but I have been out this weekend without Inet

I also fully agree with sagitarius2k. When I achieved my first CCIE there was no chinese exams and the only possibility to pass the exam was to have a lot of knowledge based on theory and on the job experience. Now a days I see CCIEs who does not know what a queue in a switch is and the basics of 802.1d or the use cases of 802.3ad or .... But I don't mind. Blame on the market. People are people (like the famous song said) and they try to survive cheating and doing no effort at all. But it is always a pleasure to find people with knowledge and doing and effort to become better professionals like you (or offside or kopper or needmorstuff)

Edited by popyjos

I agreed with you guys

but so far I think some people already collected the question and here are more than enough for anyone to pass (anyway I already shared my details for an telegram group)

BTW I did not know CCIE was so easy to get my coworkers say "hey man, now CCNA is very hardcore "

so in that case who is going to be the first taking the test?