kopper

Anyone taking 3V0-624 ?

Did you use the answers from here? Reason I ask is I purchase from Pass4Sure and the answers there are different from here. If so I will use the pass4sure.

The questions and answers from here were validated from a few people who all had a vested interest in really nailing the exam content. I thought that the 70 Q&A's had good thought process and validation. The exam I got probably only had 35-40% of those questions. Possibly less. I am happy to share my post-exam breakdown in here so we can work through that content together.

• Like 1

The questions and answers from here were validated from a few people who all had a vested interest in really nailing the exam content. I thought that the 70 Q&A's had good thought process and validation. The exam I got probably only had 35-40% of those questions. Possibly less. I am happy to share my post-exam breakdown in here so we can work through that content together.

I am in also. I planned to sit in the exam in a week or two so I can really let everyone know.

Hi mohamed19871987,

Thanks for collating this. Were all these answers validated from the various discussions you guys had?

The FIle is missing.

Thanks

Hi nemisis,

Unfortunetely I was not yet able the schedule the exam

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png">.

Still looking for time to study

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png">.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Passed 3V0-624. Tough exam. About 20% of what was covered here was in the exam. I'm now VCIX6.5-DCV Certified!

• Like 1

Hey Nemisis ! i have my exam scheduled for day after tomorrow and i am in the cram all i can mode, Any last min tips will be much appreciated mate !!

Do you reckon the Visio questions carrymor weightage than the regular ones ? is time a constraint like in Deploy exam ?

Hey Phani,

how did your Exam went? As far as i know there are no more Visio Style Questions on it anymore.

Hey riot,

i kinda chickened out and postponed it, i thought i was well prepared, but this isnt like deploy where you can practice and work towards efficiency and faster pace. I am from support background so Deploy is a touch easier, my brain cells slowly disintegrate when i am preparing for design