caspersky

CCIE R&S 400-101 Written Exam Solutions Discussion

Hi,

Its true around 80-90% change in the questions, the subject ratio is the same, maybe as somebody else stated less multicast.

If you know your technologies, and understand each and every answer from the 219 file then you are in for a good chance and deserve a Pass.

I passed after spending 2 months working on the github, refreshing my studies with INE videos, and re-reading my notes.

You need to have a good understanding of IPv6 transition technologies, DMVPN, and VPLS

Good luck, on to DC for me

Edited by iceburnertk

Hi,

Its true around 80-90% change in the questions, the subject ratio is the same, maybe as somebody else stated less multicast.

If you know your technologies, and understand each and every answer from the 219 file then you are in for a good chance and deserve a Pass.

I passed after spending 2 months working on the github, refreshing my studies with INE videos, and re-reading my notes.

You need to have a good understanding of IPv6 transition technologies, DMVPN, and VPLS

Congratulations for your best effort and hard work , all the best for future

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png">

Hi,

Hi ,

Thanks for your sharing.

I got a bit confused with ur msg.

Do you mean the 219 and github is no longer valid?

Hi ,

Thanks for your sharing.

I got a bit confused with ur msg.

Do you mean the 219 and github is no longer valid?

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png"> No Problem, so yes what we are saying is that q219 qnd github no longer have a copy of the current question pool.

Only 10-20 questions are from q219 the rest are new but on the same topics

• Like 1

Hello,

Failed today few hours ago in somewere LATAM... its true we have just something like a 15% or 20% about question 213 and 219 dump, but the exam was not too hard i almost was approved.

A lot of questions about MPLS, IPV6, VPLS and new drag and drop questions. If you know about those thinks you should able to pass.

By the way the theese 15 to 20% questions the frames are totally differente from dumps and old questions was incrised the number of correct answers 2 instead 3.

Good luck for all and lets wait for new material.

DUMPS have changed up to 60-70% New Questions, So be warned before booking the exam any soon.

Edited by Glavin
red font color is meant only for moderators and hence changed.

I just take the exam yesterday. Only 10 - 20% from 219q.

But if you really study and know the concepts. you will pass the exam.

There are a lot of questions about IPv6(eg. 6to4,ISATAP,etc) ,MPLS(6PE),BGP,ISIS technologies.

Edited by rivanstudents

I just take the exam yesterday. Only 10 - 20% from 219q.

But if you really study and know the concepts. you will pass the exam.

There are a lot of questions about IPv6(eg. 6to4,ISATAP,etc) ,MPLS(6PE),BGP,ISIS technologies.

Hi there and thanks a lot for your feedback..

So you mean 80-90% of the exam were completely new questions compared to github and 219q?

DUMPS have changed up to 60-70% New Questions, So be warned before booking the exam any soon.

Thanks for the update Zubair...

I think its better to prepare and study sites which ensure updated questions like "681q of certking" or "747q of PassLeaer" !!

What do you suggest?

I have my exam in 10 hours and dumps are all changed.

Any help would be really appriciated

My strategy was :

- Review my study notes covering all CCIE topics

- Make sure i'm 100% on each question of the 219q, as in fully understand each one

- Read a few Wiki pages / RFCs on new stuff or stuff you've never seen in production (evolved around 6rd and NAT64 for me)

- Hope that you get lucky

Good luck, hard work always pays in the long run

I have my exam in 10 hours and dumps are all changed.

Any help would be really appriciated

Good luck mate,

Please share your feedback after that ....

Thanks for the update Zubair...

I think its better to prepare and study sites which ensure updated questions like "681q of certking" or "747q of PassLeaer" !!

What do you suggest?

Could you please share here "681q of certking" or "747q of PassLeaer" as this will help others and they will help you by their valuable feedback .

SHANKAR

CCIE