caspersky

CCIE R&S 400-101 Written Exam Solutions Discussion

I have my exam in 10 hours and dumps are all changed.

Any help would be really appriciated

what happened did you clear the exam.

Could you please share here "681q of certking" or "747q of PassLeaer" as this will help others and they will help you by their valuable feedback .

SHANKAR

CCIE

I haven't bought them yet mate. Otherwise I would definitely do.

That was why I asked to see if it is worth buying them or not.

Cheers

I haven't bought them yet mate. Otherwise I would definitely do.

That was why I asked to see if it is worth buying them or not.

Cheers

Spoto dump is definitly the right choice.

Thanks for the update Zubair...

I think its better to prepare and study sites which ensure updated questions like "681q of certking" or "747q of PassLeaer" !!

What do you suggest?

I would suggest to wait some days for the updated dumps from SPOTO, other vendors are not that reliable.

• Like 3

I would suggest to wait some days for the updated dumps from SPOTO, other vendors are not that reliable.

I agree, look at the Spoto pictures on their web site, it seems they are a Pearson Testing center as well as a dump creator ... How and why that works i don't know... But its likely they have some sort of capturing method for questions, and create/modify dumps as soon as a "training session" attempt it.

I doubt this is going to last very long.... Pass4sure didn't advertise that they were Prometrics or Pearson Vue and they got stopped.

As i've said before, if you need the Cert then don't wait, just work and once you believe you deserve it because of the hard work you put in, then you'll probably pass

Hi guys, any idea which IOL images or IOSv works best for exam preparation, i have been surfing for a while and got totally lost.

I agree, look at the Spoto pictures on their web site, it seems they are a Pearson Testing center as well as a dump creator ... How and why that works i don't know... But its likely they have some sort of capturing method for questions, and create/modify dumps as soon as a "training session" attempt it.

I doubt this is going to last very long.... Pass4sure didn't advertise that they were Prometrics or Pearson Vue and they got stopped.

As i've said before, if you need the Cert then don't wait, just work and once you believe you deserve it because of the hard work you put in, then you'll probably pass

I have my exam in 10 hours and dumps are all changed.

Any help would be really appriciated

Hey dude,

What happened to your exam? any feedback?