jncievn

JNCIP-SP NEW (JN0-662)

Hi team,

how is it going?

I'm a cisco guy who decided to go multivendor, and Juniper was the obvious choice because of the kit we have at work. I'm used to having awesome workbooks from CISCO, every level of advancement, every path. I'm a fan of materials from INE, Narbik and Cisco itself. I'm wondering if have workbooks for Juniper for SP for the pro lvl? It would be awesome to lab all the technologies while working with a schedule and plan. Do you have something like this guys?

thanks

voutrin

passed on 1/19,the file still work,

thanks for davidn's file,and thanks for christop update some answers of some questions.

passed on 1/19,the file still work,

thanks for davidn's file,and thanks for christop update some answers of some questions.

Great.

Thanks for update us.

PASSED this week !

What app do you used to open this VCE File?

Can you share please?

I tryed to open it on VCE 3.4.2 but it is not working because this vce was done in a most recent version.

I could not convert this pdf using exam formater 3.0 too and I dont know why.

I could open vce file by using Avanset from the following post:

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Edited by EduWeb
  • Like 7

Anyone can confirm the question bellow is correct?

You are asked to configure PIM-SM in your network. Your implementation must allow for load sharing betweenredundant RPs and, should an RP failure occur, the RP failover time should be minimized.

Which two configuration tasks are required in this scenario? (Choose two.)

A.

Configure MSDP peering sessions between the routers designated as RPs.

B.

Configure at least two static RPs and bundle them in an RP redundancy group under [edit protocols pim].

C.

On the routers designated as RPs, configure the shared anycast address on the loopback inteface.

D.

Configure the shared anycast address on the RPs as the primary address on the loopback interface.

I think correct answer should be A and D.

Anyone can confirm the question bellow is correct?

You are asked to configure PIM-SM in your network. Your implementation must allow for load sharing betweenredundant RPs and, should an RP failure occur, the RP failover time should be minimized.

Which two configuration tasks are required in this scenario? (Choose two.)

A.

Configure MSDP peering sessions between the routers designated as RPs.

B.

Configure at least two static RPs and bundle them in an RP redundancy group under [edit protocols pim].

C.

On the routers designated as RPs, configure the shared anycast address on the loopback inteface.

D.

Configure the shared anycast address on the RPs as the primary address on the loopback interface.

I think correct answer should be A and D.

Well, about RP PIM-SM

1 - Two RP router should exchange information about source they have registered. (A)

2 - Same dedicated address shared between RP routers ( C )

your letter D is correct, but I think only if the question told you that there's another address on the interface loopback.

Edited by lspreroute
  • Like 1