coolio2341

CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide 8th Edition - All Editions

This is the old version. but thanks

Check the content once again. It's The latest Version, I have matched the Content some chapters.

Hello guys,

Here is a little gift for you. No need to GB. Share the knowledge. (pdf, epub, mobi)

Thanks a Ton and Appreciate Your Help. I have few CISSP sample Questions. If you wish I can share that with You.

Edited by certDude865c
Withdrawed the link from the quote

Thanks a Ton and Appreciate Your Help. I have few CISSP sample Questions. If you wish I can share that with You.

Hello Maniram, You are welcome. I am really interested in the CISSP sample Questions. If you can share that will be great.

Thanks. I hope hariram007, brother of maniram will cease to spam the board with his 'mega or torrent please' request!

Thanks. I hope hariram007, brother of maniram will cease to spam the board with his 'mega or torrent please' request!

That was a funny quote . We knew what hariram will request , hence posted the link in Mega.

Thanks Maniram. I can guarantee, these sample questions/no questions are repeated in the actual exam.

Tip for all wannabe CISSP, STUDY! and don't waste your time in googling cissp Q&A.

I'm really waiting impatiently to be get confirm if its the latest Eight Version ?? As I can see EIght is miss spelled and I do've a doubt if its the old one with some minor changes been added.

Edited by tahir111

Thanks Maniram. I can guarantee, these sample questions/no questions are repeated in the actual exam.

Tip for all wannabe CISSP, STUDY! and don't waste your time in googling cissp Q&A.

Dear Mavis,

I am aware that none of these questions will be on the exam. I just want to understand how ISC frames the questions. I am taking this opportunity to thank you for all your shares in this community. I am glad I was able to give my 2 cents in this offer to the community.

Dear Mavis,

I am aware that none of these questions will be on the exam. I just want to understand how ISC frames the questions. I am taking this opportunity to thank you for all your shares in this community. I am glad I was able to give my 2 cents in this offer to the community.

I understand your purpose with the sample questions.

My comment was for the audience who believe cissp dump will help them pass the exam.

Thank you for the kind words.

This is a great share indeed! I was not hoping for it to be shared anytime soon.

Edited by mavis
  • Like 1