whatareyou

SANS (pdf & video)

It all fake

What does that even mean? It's not even a complete sentence.

If you are talking about this being fake it is not. 30 seeders and working fine for me. You have to open ports for software to work. You cannot be on a cheap VPN.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What does that even mean? It's not even a complete sentence.

If you are talking about this being fake it is not. 30 seeders and working fine for me. You have to open ports for software to work. You cannot be on a cheap VPN.

so do we have to download all the materials? is there a way to download only some files?

so do we have to download all the materials? is there a way to download only some files?

That is the unfortunate thing. It does not look like you can restrict only certain files/folders. The OP did post this.

How to ignore files or folders:

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

I haven't tried this yet as I have only looked it over really quick. The other way to do only certain files is to buy Pro. It looks like it is on sale now for 55% off but I have not done this either. ;-( Looks like you are stuck with the 10GB and 50GB full folders.

Good luck.

• Like 32
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

You can choose what files to download by modifying the Ignorelist file in .sync. .sync will only show up if you are showing hidden folders in Windows.

You can ignore files by typing the filename followed by an asterisk (*). Example: FOR610* will prevent FOR610 from downloading.

Edited by aname2

Can someone share latest sec401 videos/audios pls (>= 2017)?

Edited by sul01