Posted (edited)

@whatareyou seemes like sync is down can you please set it again thank you EDIT: sync is working thank you so much

Edited by MrHuh

it seems the magnet below

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:349778D98C329E5C90A9CF2E3149A5416DC0A79C

is not working.There is an error while downloading.

Anyone willing to share the SEC566?

2 hours ago, johnas said:

Hidden Content
  • Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

uploaded to mega 

credits to the original uploader

dude you rocked ! 

thanks for that 

can you please tell that who is the original uploader 

1 hour ago, Cyber Man said:

dude you rocked ! 

thanks for that 

can you please tell that who is the original uploader 

visit page 1, you will find the original uploader 

38 minutes ago, jackishack said:

Guys, I know its a lot to ask but is there a way someone can upload the following (made this list based on things shared on the site so it was uploaded previously, just dead links now):

• SANS 401 2019 PDF
  • SANS 401 2017 USB (I think its the latest around)
  • SANS 505 2020 AUDIO and USB
  • SANS 560 2018 USB
  • SANS 580 2016 VOD
  • SANS SEC599 2019 USB
  • SANS SEC617 2020 PDF/VOD/AUDIO
  • SANS SEC642 2017 USB
  • SANS SEC660 2020 PDF/AUDIO/VOD
  • SANS SEC660 2018 USB
  • SANS SEC760 2019 USB

If anyone saw a more recent version around for PDF/VOD/USB please correct me. I'm trying to make a "dynamic" torrent for the SEC and FOR track (since I don't download MGT, DEV, CLOUD, or ICS. Hopefully someone else will take care of this) to keep the latest offerings up (I wont upload really old versions and make a giant torrent that's a pain in the ass if newer versions are around)..
So that's what I didn't get to download fast before they got down.
Recently got a Mega subscription so if you can upload to Mega so I import and keep the content alive for people who like me don't get it before links die.
I will also make an eLearnSecurity and OffSec but I think that I already have the latest ones (except not sure for AWAE since some user posted his pdf but he wasnt sure it was the full version. Please check here

to corroborate if user has the full version).

And thank you guys, this words nor a "like" button can express the value of what you do, and I can't spend whats asked for some courses (7k? you f kidding me?) but I ll do what I can so those who want to learn and aren't that lucky can do it.

Best regards.
J.

check out 

it has all the courses that you need 

when making torrent please name file like that

SANS_SEC401-2019PDF.rar 

not like SANS_SEC401.rar

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cyber Man said:

check out 

it has all the courses that you need 

when making torrent please name file like that

SANS_SEC401-2019PDF.rar 

not like SANS_SEC401.rar

Hey, thanks for replying. Precisely that topic is the one where I saw most of the uploads, but last time I checked links were dead... that's why I asked for a reup. I'll check again though.

And yes, I'll name files appropiately and also in separate folders because if I make a SANS PDF folder for example and users do not have the paid version they would have to download everything and that's overkill.

Thanks!

• Like 1

On 10/24/2020 at 2:07 AM, johnas said:

Hidden Content
  • Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

uploaded to mega 

credits to the original uploader

People be careful with this, as it happens you might think you downloaded all and Mega fails to download some files (at least it happens to me) with a "Key error/Failed to decipher", files will look like they are downloading because this error happens AT THE END and you will have no clue about this if you aren't checking the download manager for a red X. i.e: File 4.1 in SEC599 fails and doesn't get downloaded. So, if you download something with a lot of files like the videos, this will pass and you won't notice. There are also errors in other courses. Here are some I tracked by now:

SANS 617  2019 Video (Video 4.1 - Bluetooth techniques)
SANS 599 2019 Video (Video 1.2 - Adversary emulation and purple team)
SANS 642 2018 Video (024-720)

I saw this and freaked out, I'll import all over again and check 1 by 1 all the files I downloaded to see what I missed and will update this.

39 minutes ago, jackishack said:

People be careful with this, as it happens you might think you downloaded all and Mega fails to download some files (at least it happens to me) with a "Key error/Failed to decipher", files will look like they are downloading because this error happens AT THE END and you will have no clue about this if you aren't checking the download manager for a red X. i.e: File 4.1 in SEC599 fails and doesn't get downloaded. So, if you download something with a lot of files like the videos, this will pass and you won't notice. There are also errors in other courses. Here are some I tracked by now:

SANS 617  2019 Video (Video 4.1 - Bluetooth techniques)
SANS 599 2019 Video (Video 1.2 - Adversary emulation and purple team)
SANS 642 2018 Video (024-720)

I saw this and freaked out, I'll import all over again and check 1 by 1 all the files I downloaded to see what I missed and will update this.

I think you should first import it and then download it with mega desktop app 

I'll do that way and it didnt gove me error 

1 minute ago, Cyber Man said:

I think you should first import it and then download it with mega desktop app 

I'll do that way and it didnt gove me error 

That's what I did. Maybe its something that just happened to me, but I can't see why most files download and just a few don't. Are you sure it didn't give you an error? Try to download just one of those files and see if it gets downloaded, if it doesn't maybe you didn't catch it.

Try the file in SEC599 located in:

video->2019->1.Purple Team Tactics & Kill Chain Defenses-> 2. Adversary Emulation & Purple Team.mkv

and let me know if you can download successfully so I check if I have to fix something.

Thank you.