mavis

RouteHub - Ultimate Collection 2017

Totally agree with delideli12345 mavis,

Videos are fast food for the brain I used them when I need an immediate knowledge. But if you want to be healthy you must eat other type of food. So books consolidate the basic science behind every technology and practice and experience makes you a master (...of commander)

Good and nice comment TJ4M. Of course teaching needs an exercise of insight and introspection about what you have learned so yes teaching is the best of the best. If you are able to teach something and people understands what you are teaching then you are not a master you are a guru LOL !

Edited by popyjos

Please, share it again.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_Adore.gif">

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Totally agree with delideli12345 mavis,

Videos are fast food for the brain I used them when I need an immediate knowledge. But if you want to be healthy you must eat other type of food. So books consolidate the basic science behind every technology and practice and experience makes you a master (...of commander)

Good and nice comment TJ4M. Of course teaching needs an exercise of insight and introspection about what you have learned so yes teaching is the best of the best. If you are able to teach something and people understands what you are teaching then you are not a master you are a guru LOL !

popy sir: This "immediate knowledge" is of what use? Is is like teaching a guy with certification on how to open TAC support case (because he don't know shit) using service contract to have something something configured/troubleshooted while the IT technician records the Webex session for his future reference which he never references them ever.

Truly speaking, i am disappointed with this watch & learn generation. What happened to the good old read and learn ones? Oh! they became expert and stared making videos while those who watch them are becoming into inconsequential IT techs.

• Like 1

Yes mavis. Totally agree !

But for me this new generation of watch & learn that is to say the generation of I want to be someone in IT (or other subjectcs) but with little or no effort is an opportunity.

All these people (certified of not) will never have the same knowledge. So the one's good old read and learn will be needed to solve the problems or to architect or to implement or to.. and will always be at the top of the pyramid. Know how is always needed.

Edited by popyjos

Truly speaking, i am disappointed with this watch & learn generation. What happened to the good old read and learn ones? Oh! they became expert and stared making videos while those who watch them are becoming into inconsequential IT techs.

It is my understand that training is very key to learning especially when taken with right approach. A tutor with decades of experience would bring his experience and understanding to dissect a topic in such a way that the student mind is craved to do more research of what is learnt which results into reading. No generation is without tutors! Only that this generation is privileged to have more media to deliver training. The unfortunate thing is that many are satisfied with the training vids as they want to cover more grounds within a short period. This is not good for their technical know-how in the long run.

• Like 1

since links are being taken out so quickly, can someone atleast tell what was in those links?

Hidden Content

/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png"> :biggrin:

Hidden Content

• Like 24
  • Thanks 5

i import all them

anytime these link unavailable i can share them again?

and after finish with the download...share your link and let this cycle continue unless every last one of us have a copy of routehub ultimate collection so that everyone benefits from it.

Agree, please re-up this share. We have to work in groups I think number of peoples have this collection

Re-up from mirror accounts

Hello all

Juniper Training Total size:4.23 GB Contains:2 folders and 39 files

Hidden Content

Please import in your mega account before start download

• Like 21
  • Thanks 4

Hidden Content

you can download from torrent

Use hide tags

Hidden Content

Edited by Glavin
  • Like 25
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

please remember use hide ,eslam2012 please edit your post and hide Link/URL