hidakolove

Web IOU for SP or Security CCIE

Is there any difference in the Web IOU and Eve-NG labs apart from the size and does one need extra Physical devices for the SP or Sec labs

Theres only bits and pieces floating around a and i just cant seen to get a grip on this subject

I currently use IOU web and find it ok

Is there any difference in the Web IOU and Eve-NG labs apart from the size and does one need extra Physical devices for the SP or Sec labs

Theres only bits and pieces floating around a and i just cant seen to get a grip on this subject

I currently use IOU web and find it ok

im Using eve-ng on a core i5 and 8gb ram Laptop. Its working well for me. No need for any physical devices or anything for the SP track.

im Using eve-ng on a core i5 and 8gb ram Laptop. Its working well for me. No need for any physical devices or anything for the SP track.

Could you please let me know if core i5 and 8gb ram can handel SP track? How many CSR1000 you can run?

Could you please let me know if core i5 and 8gb ram can handel SP track? How many CSR1000 you can run?

i am following the INE SP Lab workbook. instead of running CSR1000v i run the IOU adventerprise image. INE has about 65 Labs, only 3 labs you cant do with IOU. the rest you can do.

so in my lab i will have 2 to 4 XR routers and 6 IOU routers running. that basically the INE setup.

i am following the INE SP Lab workbook. instead of running CSR1000v i run the IOU adventerprise image. INE has about 65 Labs, only 3 labs you cant do with IOU. the rest you can do.

so in my lab i will have 2 to 4 XR routers and 6 IOU routers running. that basically the INE setup.

where can i download all security other network labs ???