CatchingEyes

CCIE Security Passed Lab ( Configuration Video )

Dears Brothers and Sisters,

Please find bellow My configuration Video ( 100 % ) Correct and please follow the same procedure.

Please do not follow PSL Solution Procedure as my 5 friends already failed.

I am not against of any one or in favour of any one but i know 1600$ is very very big amount and i spend 8 months to arrange the same for my lab.

You can share the video with friends and i am available to answer you if any.

You can ask question on board only beause mailbox is not working.

Thanks Certcollection.org officers who create and manage such Best Portal specially for poor who cannot purchase any stuff because of money and they are getting it here free. ( Salute )

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Please find bellow Configuration LAB UNL File

Hidden Content

Insha Allah i will share other stuff

Use hide tags while posting download links.

Usage: [ hide ] link [ /hide ] (without spaces)

Edited by CatchingEyes
Hide tag added
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 5

Great Contribution to the community brother... great effort from you in sharing and making this video thanks a lot and keep sharing your experience so that it will help the community and future CCIE labers !!

Please check bellow link

Hidden Content

Use hide tags while posting download links.

Usage: [ hide ] link [ /hide ] (without spaces)

Edited by mavis
Hide tag added
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Dears Brothers and Sisters,

Please find bellow My configuration Video ( 100 % ) Correct and please follow the same procedure.

Please do not follow PSL Solution Procedure as my 5 friends already failed.

I am not against of any one or in favour of any one but i know 1600$ is very very big amount and i spend 8 months to arrange the same for my lab.

You can share the video with friends and i am available to answer you if any.

You can ask question on board only beause mailbox is not working.

Thanks Certcollection.org officers who create and manage such Best Portal specially for poor who cannot purchase any stuff because of money and they are getting it here free. ( Salute )

Please find bellow Configuration LAB UNL File

Insha Allah i will share other stuff

This is awesome. Thank you. I have noticed some few errors and wanted to double check this with you.
  1. GETVPN - I noticed you configured EIGRP AS 405 for both site_a and site_b. isn't this supposed to be 403 for site_a and 405 for site_b?
  2. GETVPN - on the GM (R4 & R5), i noticed you have a crypto isakmp profile configured which called the vrf, keyring and match the remote (KS) ip address. Is there a reason for configuring it that way compare to just having the keyring with the actual key without the isamp profile? Thank you.

Edited by mavis
Download link removed

This is awesome. Thank you. I have noticed some few errors and wanted to double check this with you.

1. GETVPN - I noticed you configured EIGRP AS 405 for both site_a and site_b. isn't this supposed to be 403 for site_a and 405 for site_b?
  2. GETVPN - on the GM (R4 & R5), i noticed you have a crypto isakmp profile configured which called the vrf, keyring and match the remote (KS) ip address. Is there a reason for configuring it that way compare to just having the keyring with the actual key without the isamp profile? Thank you.

1. It is 405 for both sites. This is confirmed from proctor and also it makes more sense.

2. ?!?!?!?! check Rahul's workbook and videos for details.