st00rm

ELearnSecurity [PTP, WAPTX, WAPT v2]

If I wanted this shared here I would of, instead of uploading it to the tracker. Thanks to -- like yourself I wont share any more.

Edited by mavis
Profanity removed.
  • Like 2

Hiding my comments and questions for Mods /people who have downloaded the stuff...others please donot press thank you button

I missed to import this 4.79 Gig of the upload.. i thought to download it in the morning and now it's gone. Rest, btw.. what is this tracker being talked about.. was it a part of some GB that prematurely released ? All GBs being shared via some private, exclusive trackers ? I heard Moderators saying "Knowledge is Free and for Everyone"... please repost and bring more such exclusive collections from the exclusivity club ( 90 days period ?)

• Like 2

If I wanted this shared here I would of, instead of uploading it to the tracker. Thanks to -- like yourself I wont share any more.

first of all what tracker you talk about ?!

I got this link from friend on Facebook and thought it would be useful to other people here, if this is your stuff then i'm not the one who leek them from the tracker "which i don't know

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png">".

if this is your stuff then you are the -- who used to get free stuff from this forum and now you have some useful stuff and didn't share with others.

Edited by mavis
Profanity removed.
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Act civilized, gents and ladies. Letting off few members this time. Further rule violations will lead to more stringent actions which may include a ban.

Read our

Hidden Content

2. No posts that attack, insult, "flame", defame, or abuse members or non-members. Material that is knowingly defamatory, illegal, abusive, threatening or harassing is strictly prohibited. As with anything, you, as a member, should use good common sense when posting. In other words, you agree to maintain professionalism at all times. Posts containing personal attacks on another user will be edited or deleted with no warning or consent.

You are absolutely NOT allowed to threaten / abuse / intimidate other members.

Everybody is free to share anything as long as it does not violate our board rules.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Thanks mavis

i don't have them personally because i think SANS is much more convenient to me with their courses, i'll ask my friend to re-upload them again and will port the link again soon.

• Like 2

first of all what tracker you talk about ?!

I got this link from friend on Facebook and thought it would be useful to other people here, if this is your stuff then i'm not the one who leek them from the tracker "which i don't know

Hidden Content

/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png">".

if this is your stuff then you are the -- who used to get free stuff from this forum and now you have some useful stuff and didn't share with others.

Hi St00rm bro, from the Mega link posted by you, all I can tell from the query string (?fbclid), you indeed are telling the truth. It's from the Facebook links. And that said, do you or someone else please mind sharing the new links.. please, pretty please

Hidden Content

/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png"> :biggrin:

• Like 22
  • Thanks 7
  • Confused 1

Hi St00rm bro, from the Mega link posted by you, all I can tell from the query string (?fbclid), you indeed are telling the truth. It's from the Facebook links. And that said, do you or someone else please mind sharing the new links.. please, pretty please

Hidden Content

/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png"> :biggrin:

my friend will upload them again during this weekend and will send me the new links.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1