sameersm

SEC599: Defeating Advanced Adversaries - Purple Team Tactics & Kill Chain Defenses (VM)

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Monseuir_Hier said:

Hi

Better than everyone you know that at time(local time) you uploaded material or sharing link,many users not online

So possibly 80% loose material and face a dead link 

Either should think about it(not you)

Or other after download respectively re share it 

Its simple really , first 10 persons or any numbers who success to import and download it re share them again

i hope someone re shares it.  In the future maybe things could first be shared only to a few who promise to reupload it. And keep the books, videos, mp3, and VMs as separate zips.  Also use fast hosts like mega.

Edited by cagg
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, cagg said:

i hope someone re shares it.  In the future maybe things could first be shared only to a few who promise to reupload it. And keep the books, videos, mp3, and VMs as separate zips.  Also use fast hosts like mega.

Yes, i agree , matter from my side is not promise , i think all memebers realize remarkable value of this forum,However,its undeniable that any copyright materials will be deletes asap ,So Yes we have solutions to keep it at least little bit longer for others .

This is fact that companies are not satisfied that anyone release or publish their products due to amount of labor they have done .

Anyway , i'm sure propotion of that groups who can not buy are more than those opposite groups

Indeed,any FTP or private download center has a cost,and this is not true one or few spend (again this is my opinion)

One optimistic solution can be first 10 users import it(if it is uploaded in mega or drive)

Then in order re uploaded it again

On 1/12/2019 at 8:53 AM, sameersm said:

Hi All,

kindly download asap and continue to share dont ask me to re-upload after links are dead. They are around 50 GB.

LAB/VMs For SEC599: Defeating Advanced Adversaries - Purple Team Tactics & Kill Chain Defenses

Hidden Content
  • Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content
  • key : 71K41jxgheKS5NtHLYa4rA

Kindly re upload- thank you

VM link seems to be down. Can anyone please reupload the same?