Sign in to follow this  
Deibedyn

What/Who is proctor in CCIE

Hi Guys,

I just saw a term about a person?! who called proctor in all CCIE lab exams. I was googling and found some funny stories. So can someone explain in a simple word what/who exactly is a proctor. What does it do? Does he/it/she help you in the exam? If so does it in all TS, CFG and Diag exams?

Thanks

Edited by Deibedyn

A proctored exam is an exam that is supervised by an approved, neutral person (a proctor) who ensures the identity of the test taker and the integrity of the test taking environment.

*This is applicable to all Proctored Exams not only for CCIE.*

Aha.. OK ... thanks but so what is these then:

"Do not be afraid to visit a proctor two or three times about the same question. I did this in the Multicast section and eventually got the guidance I needed"

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

There are more same stuff that people shared!

Aha.. OK ... thanks but so what is these then:

"Do not be afraid to visit a proctor two or three times about the same question. I did this in the Multicast section and eventually got the guidance I needed"

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

There are more same stuff that people shared!

Proctor is someone Neutral. He is not even CCIE certified, so asking him questions sometimes you might be disappointing with his answers. the best is to enter exam knowing your stuff, and take on the lab.

only when you have technical issues, like Lab routers misbehaving etc, then you can call him. otherwise know your stuff and hit the exam.