Glavin

CCIE R&S 400-101 Written Exam Solutions Discussion

Sad to see that members who pass their exam using resources shared by a fellow member of our community comes back to the forum with some another request but do not bother to give feedback about their exam.

Anyone who give their exam kindly give feedback of your attempt. This community believes in helping and sharing knowledge for free. Shall we maintain that spirit?

Thanks.

• Like 5

Sad to see that members who pass their exam using resources shared by a fellow member of our community comes back to the forum with some another request but do not bother to give feedback about their exam.

Anyone who give their exam kindly give feedback of your attempt. This community believes in helping and sharing knowledge for free. Shall we maintain that spirit?

Thanks.

yes mavis i myself dig alot to find all dumps and collected and shared with topic

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
, there are 200 thanks to it with more than 1000 views but not even single person replied, its hard to believe that not even 1 person used that and go to exam. i believe either they dont care once they pass or literally none used what i shared. really its disgrace to our forum. very bad its discouraging.

Edited by twinteen

yeb bro that one only, when are you willing to go ?

I'm just found and try to get understanding bro..

if no update I may try next week. but unsure.

did u pass ? what material you used ? can u share ?

can u confirm the vce inside the link i shared here

D&D are Valid...can't open the VCE to validate

D&D are Valid...can't open the VCE to validate

okay here is the pdf with 100q latest 15th june, can u please check and reply us, and on what date did u gave ?

Hidden Content

• Like 4

@adongula when did you sit for it?

he falsely reported, this people creates trap when they want others feedback, they just claim they pass and writes hurry up and some innocent money gets sacrificed just to know he fail/pass feedback. i had doubt ystrday that there may be change and this people show up and try to create environment so someone has to sacrifice.

you can check

Hidden Content

his comment of score 939/100, he came certcollection made new ID adongula (check his only two post is abt his feedback)and tried to create trap. My take is wait some days to exam become stable. till then prepare what was available last 15th June file which had pass till 29th june.

Hi all

passed today and still valid. no new questions in exam. thanks.

Hidden Content

/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png">

congrats payotesi thax for feedback good luck for rs lab now

Congrats Payotesi, Did you use the same, shared by itmay8 (consolidated one with 100q) shared in the above link ?

Congrats Payotesi, Did you use the same, shared by itmay8 (consolidated one with 100q) shared in the above link ?

correct.