sarah123

I passed my JNCIE-SEC

I finally did it guys. I passed my JNCIE-SEC exams. What a journey. 1st April Juniper is introducing a new exams for the JNCIE-SEC certification, so now is the best time to take the exams for prospecting candidates. I'm here to give back to the community you can ask my any questions about the lab.

Congrats! That is not an easy test - not an easy one at all.

Few questions...

What tips can you give on the DNS ALG?

What good study options are there for the V6V4 NAT?

Any other tips or tricks that you can share?

any info about ;

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Ohh, I can tell you about his guy.

I'm preparing to JNCIE-SEC and inetzero workbooks are not actual. I decided to buy workbook from jnciepass. Read the chronology of action:

1) September 26. I asked him about relevance of workbooks because he hasn't published any result for JNCIE-SEC since exam was changed. He assured me that workbooks are actual and we agrees about the price. I took time to think

2) October 1. He asked me about my thoughts. In answer I asked to share some tasks. It could help me to understand is it valid. He didn't answer

3) October 5. Finally he answered and shared a few pictures. It didn't helped to understand actuality but I decided to take a chance. He requested payment on PayPal. Unfortunately, I had some limitations and couldn't pay that there. I offered to pay via Western Union. There was another limitation. I could send only 1k$ per day which I did. He answered that he would check on Monday (7th of October).

4) October 7. he doesn't reply to messages

5) October 8. He answered to email that payment had been received and he would contact me later.

6) October 10. I suggest sending the workbook and making payment request after that. I can't wait because my exam is coming soon.

7) October 11. He sent three files: scheme, questions and solution. I noticed that questions are different from solution. Also I discussed question and solution with my colleague who had passed exam. He that this workbook isn't valid and maximum it was actual for previous version of exam. I wrote big message to passjncie with disadvantages of workbook and asked what we are going to do.

8) October 14. I wrote again because I hadn't received reply to my big email

9) October 16. I still haven't received any updates from passjncie. Wrote again

10) Today. Nothing changed. I'm still waiting the reply.

So I strongly don't recommend this guy! The only advantages is that I didn't send the full amount of money:)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

I finally did it guys. I passed my JNCIE-SEC exams. What a journey. 1st April Juniper is introducing a new exams for the JNCIE-SEC certification, so now is the best time to take the exams for prospecting candidates. I'm here to give back to the community you can ask my any questions about the lab.

Hello, did you passed the old exam version or new ?

Thx

Ohh, I can tell you about his guy.

I'm preparing to JNCIE-SEC and inetzero workbooks are not actual. I decided to buy workbook from jnciepass. Read the chronology of action:

1) September 26. I asked him about relevance of workbooks because he hasn't published any result for JNCIE-SEC since exam was changed. He assured me that workbooks are actual and we agrees about the price. I took time to think

2) October 1. He asked me about my thoughts. In answer I asked to share some tasks. It could help me to understand is it valid. He didn't answer

3) October 5. Finally he answered and shared a few pictures. It didn't helped to understand actuality but I decided to take a chance. He requested payment on PayPal. Unfortunately, I had some limitations and couldn't pay that there. I offered to pay via Western Union. There was another limitation. I could send only 1k$ per day which I did. He answered that he would check on Monday (7th of October).

4) October 7. he doesn't reply to messages

5) October 8. He answered to email that payment had been received and he would contact me later.

6) October 10. I suggest sending the workbook and making payment request after that. I can't wait because my exam is coming soon.

7) October 11. He sent three files: scheme, questions and solution. I noticed that questions are different from solution. Also I discussed question and solution with my colleague who had passed exam. He that this workbook isn't valid and maximum it was actual for previous version of exam. I wrote big message to passjncie with disadvantages of workbook and asked what we are going to do.

8) October 14. I wrote again because I hadn't received reply to my big email

9) October 16. I still haven't received any updates from passjncie. Wrote again

10) Today. Nothing changed. I'm still waiting the reply.

So I strongly don't recommend this guy! The only advantages is that I didn't send the full amount of money:)

We've just contacted with passjncie. They gave me apologies for delay. There was understandable reason. Now we're fixing our issue. We have a strongly plan how to do it. I let you know when it happens finally.

any info about ;

Hidden Content

I would tell you, that the exam report form this site is fake.

The exam report was fake. The pass exam report are not like that.

The report was modify from fail report.

So, I don't think someone pass by use their exam solution.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

On 9/22/2019 at 7:41 PM, sinam said:

any info about ;

Hidden Content

fake exam report on this site. so I don't trust it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, mtchytt said:

fake exam report on this site. so I don't trust it.

Banned. Site to be soon listed as fake/scam. Thanks.