MrR0b0t

Fully-loaded Latest Windows 10 Pro x64 v1809 Activated Image for EVE/GNS3 (qcow2)

Installed backdoors & trojans?

[sarcasm] Yeah every image around here laced with that. Try to find one in this and let me know if you do.

Straight answer --> No because i am not hoping that people start using this image inside their critical production environments or even connect to their sensitive network. This is intended for lab usage so backdoor would not really be useful or beneficial. Besides i did not install any special antivirus program (for obvious reasons) so go ahead, you can install one of your own choice to detect and protect from backdoors or trojans.

• Like 2

Image Created: 12.02.2019

• Windows is Activated.
  • Up-to-date Windows Updates installed.
  • RDP enabled
  • This image can be used for different services and tracks including CCIE Security.

Licensed/Cracked/Registered & Other Applications:

• SecureCRT v8.5.2
  • SecureFX v8.5.2
  • Mobatek MobaXterm Pro v11.0
  • WinRAR v5.61
  • Internet Download Manager v6.28
  • Tracker PDF-XChange Pro v5.5.308
  • Revo Uninstaller Pro v4.0
  • Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client v4.7.00136
  • Cisco ASDM-IDM Launcher v7.10(1)

Freewares with latest versions:

• Chrome v72.0.3626.96
  • Firefox v65.0
  • Brave v0.59.35
  • Winscp v5.13.7
  • Tftpd64
  • Putty v0.70
  • Wireshark v2.6.6
  • Kiwi Syslog Server v8.3.52
  • Sublime Text3
  • Notepad++ v7.6.3
  • VLC Media Player v3.0.6
  • Java v8 Update 201
  • Adobe Flash v32.0

*Forgot to install 7-zip*

Credentials:

Link:

Key:

the exceeding quota msg on mega makes it impossible to download

the exceeding quota msg on mega makes it impossible to download

I suppose you never downloaded more than 5 GB file from mega before. Use VPN in order to change you IP, that will reset quota limit or wait for 5 hours OR buy pro.

[sarcasm] Yeah every image around here laced with that. Try to find one in this and let me know if you do.

Straight answer --> No because i am not hoping that people start using this image inside their critical production environments or even connect to their sensitive network. This is intended for lab usage so backdoor would not really be useful or beneficial. Besides i did not install any special antivirus program (for obvious reasons) so go ahead, you can install one of your own choice to detect and protect from backdoors or trojans.

share torrent. your mega link is useless because big file size. split file size 2gb or share torrent.

• Thanks 1

share torrent. your mega link is useless because big file size. split file size 2gb or share torrent.

You need to learn more about Mega. Even if i split the file in 2GB chunks, you will still get 5GB download quota. I already suggested you alternatives so be grateful about what you got and stop complaining.

Edited by MrR0b0t
  • Like 2

I suppose you never downloaded more than 5 GB file from mega before. Use VPN in order to change you IP, that will reset quota limit or wait for 5 hours OR buy pro.

the mega browser error showed up after 10 gigs. it was a waste of time and efforts.

You need to learn more about Mega. Even if i split the file in 2GB chunks, you will still get 5GB download quota. I already suggested you alternatives so be grateful about what you got and stop complaining.

my bro i was not complaining. i was simply suggesting to split the large file which will help in downloading before quota limit is hit or share torrent bro. if you are share something at least be sure it is easily downloadable by majority mass bro. look at this gentleman here

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 17
  • Haha 1

my bro i was not complaining. i was simply suggesting to split the large file which will help in downloading before quota limit is hit or share torrent bro. if you are share something at least be sure it is easily downloadable by majority mass bro. look at this gentleman here

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Hello doctorexpert,

FYI mega is what majority people ask for and one more thing you can download the mega application and then download it will work for sure even if its 10 GB or 100GB. all the best

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

some guys never happy , stop spoon feeding and learn to appreciate other ppl works !... thx Mr Robot u create this WIN10 directly from EVE and do commit feature ? guess is not a spartify image ryt ? , or otherways plz .. wd like to convert your qcow to vmdk and install it in VMWARE PRO 15 or my EXSI 6.5 for testing purpose....

Edited by kamui
  • Like 1

some guys never happy , stop spoon feeding and learn to appreciate other ppl works !... thx Mr Robot u create this WIN10 directly from EVE and do commit feature ? guess is not a spartify image ryt ? , or otherways plz .. wd like to convert your qcow to vmdk and install it in VMWARE PRO 15 or my EXSI 6.5 for testing purpose....

yeah you are right @kamui,

instead learn and resolve, people suggest and commands (not even requests), i wonder such impatient people how troubleshoot network issues, or just ask(orders lols) other network engineers to solve their problem may be.

Edited by itmay8
  • Like 2