Do not post useless "thank you" post.

If you want to see the content of the hidden links

Please use the "Thanks" button as shown in the announcements

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Posting an answer will NOT reveal the hidden content.

All following useless "thank you" will be removed.

• Like 1

Hi Rahul, could you please share the tshoot (pre-configuration) of router config.

Edited by isesec5

Hi rahulkashyap,

Thanks much for those videos, you are a legend

Hidden Content

/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png">

For Incidents #7 & #8, I noticed that the authentication is configured as open and there is as well a Pre-Auth-ACL

This indicates that the switches are pre-configures in Low Impact mode for Secure Access.

Any ideas if we need to configure Closed mode instead of Low impact like the CFG section ?

Essentially, the question is if we need to configure "no authentication open"

"authentication open provides no authentication for a port, it allows all traffic through if a host is authenticated successfully or not"

Will you upload the Incident #3 at later stage as well ?

Thanks

Edited by tonythetiger
  • Like 1

Hi Rahul, could you please share the tshoot (pre-configuration) of router config.

Hye I don't have that as I am not preparing for CCIE sec I rented a rack to record videos.

Hi rahulkashyap,

Thanks much for those videos, you are a legend

Hidden Content

/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png">

For Incidents #7 & #8, I noticed that the authentication is configured as open and there is as well a Pre-Auth-ACL

This indicates that the switches are pre-configures in Low Impact mode for Secure Access.

Any ideas if we need to configure Closed mode instead of Low impact like the CFG section ?

Essentially, the question is if we need to configure "no authentication open"

"authentication open provides no authentication for a port, it allows all traffic through if a host is authenticated successfully or not"

Will you upload the Incident #3 at later stage as well ?

Thanks

Hye running it on low impact mode is necessary. And when you run low impact mode it doesn't allow everything if you see config there is a ACL configured on interface with DHCP and DNS allowed. And in dacl you configure in ise have only ICMP & http allowed to assign ip via DHCP low impact is necessary. And reason behind not running low impact in cfg is there dacl is permit any any.

And I don't think so I will be uploading incident 3 videos any soon as renting a rack for one task is not cost effective for me.

Edited by rahulkashyap

Hye I don't have that as I am not preparing for CCIE sec I rented a rack to record videos.

Hye running it on low impact mode is necessary. And when you run low impact mode it doesn't allow everything if you see config there is a ACL configured on interface with DHCP and DNS allowed. And in dacl you configure in ise have only ICMP & http allowed to assign ip via DHCP low impact is necessary. And reason behind not running low impact in cfg is there dacl is permit any any.

And I don't think so I will be uploading incident 3 videos any soon as renting a rack for one task is not cost effective for me.

Great stuff rahul, please could you advise on rack rental, according to your experience, what is the best rack rental vendor in the market today for CCIE SEC

thanks