ciscoved

Huawei eNSP V100R003C00

I have already installed this and it works with any version of windows 7/8/10

error 40 means there is something wrong with your installation, did you check what version of virtual-box your running as that might be your problem, and do update virtual-box extension pack too.

search google for huawei ensp error 40 and you will see there are loads of solutions / comments etc.........

error 40 means there is something wrong with your installation, did you check what version of virtual-box your running as that might be your problem, and do update virtual-box extension pack too.

search google for huawei ensp error 40 and you will see there are loads of solutions / comments etc.........

my vbox version is 5.1 as what i found on google is hte best version for ensp but for me the same i will try other solution thank u sir

Thanks for the awesome share ... also it would be great if you could share the same in google drive or mega .. as im unable to download from the link above.

I have it, but where can I upload files bigger than 500mb or 1000mb? Zippyshare only supports 500mb.

Hi, does anyone knows why eNSP is not available anymore from Huawei website? does a partner/costumer account is needed now??