bhaggu

Latest INE Courses for CCIE Security

Looking for latest courses for CCIE Security ....

Secure Connectivity

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Identity Management

Hidden Content

FTD Next Generation Firewall

Hidden Content

Content Security

Hidden Content

Introduction To Content And Endpoint Security

Hidden Content

Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN) Piotr Kaluzny

CCIE Security v5 Technology series Updated 3hrs 52min

Hidden Content

Thanks in advance.

Bhaggu

Edited by bhaggu
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 10

The problem with INE is that they started to offer a lot of useless courses. They are no more into cisco and they release courses very slowly. When they release some courses, those courses are useless and with instructors that you have never heard about.And after all almost 80% of their courses can be find for free or not on the internet. When i am saying free or not i am saying this because some of their courses are shared on premium hosting sites for which you need premium accounts or premium link generators. If you pay attention you will see that now they starting to offer 1 month subscription.And guess why ?Because they are starting to loose clients. Another big issue that they have is that for a while they are focused on bootcamps and no more on the courses to offer for your subscription! Also those bootcamps they don't put online so you can watch on your subscription. Anyway, everyone can choose whatever they want.If you choose to go with INE, then go for it. If not, then you can do an easy search on the internet and you will find a lot of other companies who offer training programs at less price and with content stronger than INE!

• Like 2

can you tell me best vendor for CCIE Security

It's only my opinion : Narbik bootcamps.

But this one is expensive. Otherwise i think you can use Khawar which it's not so expensive.

anyone has the INE CCIE Security v5.0 Lab Exam WORKBOOK? I know the videos are all available here.. but I am looking for actual workbook with task assignment and IP addressing? Anyone seen that around?

Thanks,

The problem with INE is that they started to offer a lot of useless courses. They are no more into cisco and they release courses very slowly. When they release some courses, those courses are useless and with instructors that you have never heard about.And after all almost 80% of their courses can be find for free or not on the internet. When i am saying free or not i am saying this because some of their courses are shared on premium hosting sites for which you need premium accounts or premium link generators. If you pay attention you will see that now they starting to offer 1 month subscription.And guess why ?Because they are starting to loose clients. Another big issue that they have is that for a while they are focused on bootcamps and no more on the courses to offer for your subscription! Also those bootcamps they don't put online so you can watch on your subscription. Anyway, everyone can choose whatever they want.If you choose to go with INE, then go for it. If not, then you can do an easy search on the internet and you will find a lot of other companies who offer training programs at less price and with content stronger than INE!

Agreed

Hidden Content

/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png">

• Like 10
  • Thanks 8