hamidosecurito

Fortinet Certification NSE4 NSE5 NSE6 NSE7 and NSE8

The dump shared by Mely is all you need even for the v6.2. Research the Answer please, most are obviously wrong.. I got 2 new easy ones in my exam and it was a breeze thru

oh wow, thank you for your information,

have you taken any exam ? such as NSE 4, 5, 6 or 7

i was pass NSE 4 on 22 November 2019 from pearson vue

but the certificate not coming to my account until today, i was read it took 5 business day... is that normal ?

• Like 1

hi team, HamDuAllah i have passed my NSE 7 AND 6, and i will share my experience with you

Hi. Congratulations on that. Can you share what dumps you used for NSE7 please?

oh wow, thank you for your information,

have you taken any exam ? such as NSE 4, 5, 6 or 7

i was pass NSE 4 on 22 November 2019 from pearson vue

but the certificate not coming to my account until today, i was read it took 5 business day... is that normal ?

Normally it takes a week to reflect in your account, and also are you a partner if so when you registered for the exam if you choose partner you have to give company and personal email id, though it says personal email id but in both fields you have to give your partner email id only, other wise not it reflect to you account it happened to me, then i sent mail to customer care and explained the issue, then they solved my issue...

Hi team as i promised you can find on link below the NSE7 dump that i created

Hi bro,

Thanks a lot for sharing the dump, have u cleared the exam using this dump only right, how about answers accuracy in this dump...?

Hi team as i promised you can find on link below the NSE7 dump that i created

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Do you have NSE5 dumps...?

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

it is about 70% of exam question i did my best to correct answer, i recommed to double check and send me feed back, i also recommend to read to study guide and repeat the lab guide, and good luck

Normally it takes a week to reflect in your account, and also are you a partner if so when you registered for the exam if you choose partner you have to give company and personal email id, though it says personal email id but in both fields you have to give your partner email id only, other wise not it reflect to you account it happened to me, then i sent mail to customer care and explained the issue, then they solved my issue...

that's correct, i was send my personal email and partner email, and fortinet team has finish sync my account

and now my certificate be able to download

thank you