HellsingAlucard

Sans Sec 401 Security Essential Bootcamp Style 16 GB

Website blocked due to a Trojan

Your Malwarebytes Premium blocked this website because it may contain a Trojan.

Website blocked due to a Trojan

Your Malwarebytes Premium blocked this website because it may contain a Trojan.

- If you are using internet security software, it will warn you that "Access to it has been blocked or The web page is on the list of websites with potential content, ...." then you can Add it (*.mshare.space) to the exclusion list in the internet security software. I confirm it does not contain viruses / spyware - If your downloaded file(s) are corrupted, pause the antivirus / internet security program and download the corrupted part(s) again. Let me know if the problem still persists

Alphonso,

Got to love malwarebytes for flagging sites that " may contain a trojan" even though it doesn't

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png">

• Like 37
  • Thanks 7
  • Confused 1

what year for this course?? and there is video?? the video havent been already shared here?? thanks

SANS-SEC401.Security.Essentials.Bootcamp.Style 2017 (PDFs, Videos, Audio, USB)

• Like 1

- If you are using internet security software, it will warn you that "Access to it has been blocked or The web page is on the list of websites with potential content, ...." then you can Add it (*.mshare.space) to the exclusion list in the internet security software. I confirm it does not contain viruses / spyware - If your downloaded file(s) are corrupted, pause the antivirus / internet security program and download the corrupted part(s) again. Let me know if the problem still persists

Alphonso,

Got to love malwarebytes for flagging sites that " may contain a trojan" even though it doesn't

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png">

maybe... it happened as the download started, not when i visited the site. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1