@fkd1227 I didn’t make any changes. There was one drag & drop in the exam, the same one in the 124q file.

I passed the exam today with a score of 87X. I used the 103 Spoto dumps and the exam question set was its complete replica, so i would recommend use q103. Few changes in my answers, sharing them below:-

Q14 Answer is B : IKE2 is more secure

Q17 Answer is C : HTTPS access enabled by default

Q50 Answer is B : esp-gcm offers both encryption and integrity

Q87 Answer is C : AES has a block size of 128

Q95 Answer is F: allow profile has an incorrect source network

Q80 Answer is C: It drops malicious traffic...

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Good luck to all the upcoming test takers

Make use of hide tag while posting download links.

Read

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Usage: [ hide] link [ /hide] (without spaces)

Edited by popyjos
Hide tag added
  • Like 1

Is this answer correct?

A customer has configured a single Policy Set to authenticate and authorize MAB and 802.1x requests on

Cisco ISE. The 802.1x authorization rules are on the top of the list and check Active Directory group

membership for a match. The MAB results are at the bottom of the list and check local identity Groups for a

match. When a MAB request comes to ISE.

A. ISE will never match the MAB authorization rules at the bottom

B. ISE will drop the request because 802. 1x and MAB rules are not allowed in the same Policy Set

C. ISE will not try to find Active Directory group membership based on the 802.1x request

D. ISE will ignore the 802. 1x authorization rules on the top

E. ISE will try to find the Active Directory group membership based on the MAB request

Correct Answer: D

Passed yesterday Just crossed Boundary. Used 124 Dumps, So many answers in 124 questions are incorrect, May be new dumps shared by members could be good . The Question in 124 dumps are correct but need to be careful in the question with Pictures to observe the correct answer.

For example in Question 14 correct answer should be B (The destination port configuration missing in the access rule) as we can see TCP and UDP are allowed in the policy but ICMP is not there.

Edited by CCIEsh

Passed yesterday Just crossed Boundary. Used 124 Dumps, So many answers in 124 questions are incorrect, May be new dumps shared by members could be good . The Question in 124 dumps are correct but need to be careful in the question with Pictures to observe the correct answer.

For example in Question 14 correct answer should be B (The destination port configuration missing in the access rule) as we can see TCP and UDP are allowed in the policy but ICMP is not there.

you didnt use the Spoto 103q?