jainn

FAILED 12/07/2019 : Cfg ( New lab )failed , TS 2 - Passed , Diag - Passed.

Why all of you don't want to accept the truth , they change the lab , this guy is my friend and I was waiting for him to clear the lab then I will go, but unfortunately they changed it.He did it in Bangalore, India

Only one person mentioned it may not be true, everyone else is cautious until we get more information ...

If this is true and we have H3+ or H4, its big news

Its hard to believe. Spoto said today that exam is stable. I guess this are fake news since just one person is commenting about this and nobody else.

Edited by gokurodman

You have to wait until it is verified by other people. This person shared little to no information about the actual config section. I have sat through them enough that I could always remember something about the lab.

I'd really like to confirm or deny this, but for now.. I'll just wait and see. My lab is scheduled.

• Like 1

Soon we will understand if this is a real news or not

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png">. But so far it doesn't make much of a sense as H3 was updated this year. They could just be testing a new config lab.

Also there is a new variation of TS2 so I doubt this guy had the same TS2 as workbook (but you never know). Maybe I am wrong.

Soon we will understand if this is a real news or not

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png">. But so far it doesn't make much of a sense as H3 was updated this year. They could just be testing a new config lab.

Also there is a new variation of TS2 so I doubt this guy had the same TS2 as workbook (but you never know). Maybe I am wrong.

in fact the only explanation I give is this...to give the new random lab to test it and propose it in the new certification infrastructure, there are no other explanations, to let out a lab at 6 months from the end of the r&s and then not put it in the new one would not make any sense, or they do not want too many candidates to become ccie before the stop ... we will still wait for other feedback, including mine :-(

The questions and the order seems exactly like H2 or H2+. I don't believe it.

I draw this topology how much I remember.

Can u pls confirm ? the new H4 lab is arrived in bangalore or at every center

my exam day after tomorro

this I do not think that you can know if it was true, maybe in bangalore they have seen that too many have passed the exam and have gone to the shelters in this way, but it is only a hypothes is the only thing you can do is prepare yourself to the maximum on all that there is around and hope that this possible new track does not happen to you, if you should happen try to do the maximum exploiting all that you have prepared.

good luck...

Edited by rocchino75

Hello;

We are waiting your respond about exam.

you know how i know this is FAKE because cisco is phasing out EIGRP. you made this too obvious of a fake post. Cisco will only have OSPF on upcoming Config labs to adhere to unifying standards.

Hi,

hard luck bud, bad news.

For God sake, Could u please be more spacific, what r u talking about? every lab contains piece of inoformation that you posted!!!!!!!!!

I don't book my exam yet, but in couple monthes I'll take it.So I'm waiting for news.

Please provide us at least the topology, I am sure, u remember it very well.

Thanks.