jainn

FAILED 12/07/2019 : Cfg ( New lab )failed , TS 2 - Passed , Diag - Passed.

Can u pls confirm ? the new H4 lab is arrived in bangalore or at every center

my exam day after tomorro

Good Luck Bro, wish you get your number.

you know how i know this is FAKE because cisco is phasing out EIGRP. you made this too obvious of a fake post. Cisco will only have OSPF on upcoming Config labs to adhere to unifying standards.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_wtf.gif">

This is exactly what people said when i posted i got New TS in SP lab. they told me its fake and what what what. i guess i was the 1st to post about, so i say dont discredit anyone when they say they got something new. just accept what they say and wait for verification from other members who also take exam. give it a week or so, and wait for Service providers to give feedback. then you can start to discredit and so forth.

This is exactly what people said when i posted i got New TS in SP lab. they told me its fake and what what what. i guess i was the 1st to post about, so i say dont discredit anyone when they say they got something new. just accept what they say and wait for verification from other members who also take exam. give it a week or so, and wait for Service providers to give feedback. then you can start to discredit and so forth.

I also think it is better to be careful, I saw your post then, I must say that you were more specific, what makes users think that it may be a fake is that there was no clear specification and understandable, for God's sake each of us is different and many just made the test maybe do not remember or remove panicked or otherwise, for this reason I would also preach caution, we await other feedback and if the various vendors communicate the test not stable.

I got one feedback from Chinese vendor that in Wireless there is New Diag.

Hidden Content

So anything is possible guys.

• Like 1

Unfortunately yes, changing all the exams the fear is that something will change before the release of the new one, for this reason I would be cautious about this place, the only thing however that I believe, is that it is easier to release a new diag and variant of TS2 rather than a new lab, but everything can be as I repeat we just have to wait, because if they released the new cfg they will give it to all the candidates until the end, except those who have failed the new exam.

Edited by rocchino75

Everything is possible but its not a feedback , just an advert from that vendor .....

I got one feedback from Chinese vendor that in Wireless there is New Diag.

Hidden Content

So anything is possible guys.

It's true.

Can u pls confirm ? the new H4 lab is arrived in bangalore or at every center

my exam day after tomorro

what happend to you lab, as you said tomorrow is ur lab, what is ur feedback

if anybody taken the exam recently kindly update about the new lab is true.

also if anybody is gonna take the exam in coming days kindly share ur feedback also check with the other exam takers who gives exam with u in centre.

hoping for the best

I've reached out to my contacts at the vendor I'm using for studying and they are saying no updates. I think that if they wanted to sell more labs and study material they would say yes and try and sell more, but they are saying no.

^

When there is new lab, updates are not shared immediately. It takes time.

Keep studying. Those who have their lab scheduled for coming weeks, good luck! Don't go in panic mode. Keep practicing and hope for the best.