ventiz

Finally!!! passed my CCIE Lab

Hi everybody,

I wanted to thank you the community for the amazing information that really helps to pass the exam and of course especially to rahulkashyap, These are the sections I got:

1- TS2 --- This one really exists and are the same questions provided in the forum so anaylze carefully because they are much easier than TS1

2- Diagnostic2, same questions as guide but totally different answers , be careful

3- Configuration 1

If you have any concerns let me know.

Thanks

• Like 2

Well done :-) can you please some resources you used here and last minutes preps..Thankyou

Edited by ccna23

Congratulations bro

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png">

Congratulations buddy from where did you get the solutions or questions, please share the link

Thanks

Emails not allowed. Read the rules or get banned.

• Public posting of your email ID and/or any communication service ID such as SMS, MSN IDs, Skype etc... is not permitted.
Edited by mavis
Email removed.

My learning material is the one upload in this forum, search for that. Basically, I studied from the guide in this forum and at home I have some equipment that I used to practice.

I did it in US and all of the mistakes in the diagnostic section were in ISE section, so focus a lot there confirming IP, conditions, results, etc, for python question check the error message.

Congratz!

What was your pratice routine and how long was your study period for this lab?

Can you elaborate on this :

2- Diagnostic2, same questions as guide but totally different answers , be careful

different answers -> meaning the one we have on here is different?

Hear from you.

Edited by Yorubaz

I studied the lab aprox 6 months and almost everyday I was spending like 4 hours or so to practice everything with more focus on the VPN section because it is the one that has more commands and you need to be really fast!!!. My speed I practiced it with notepad.

With diagnostics 2, I meant to expect the same questions and answers but the answers sequence from Rahul guide do not match the exam, definitely here you need to analyze them very well but it is good if you are familiar with the answers so you know what to expect.

Congrats, however, could you clarify "2- Diagnostic2, same questions as guide but totally different answers , be careful"? I guess forum members are expecting some much more practical advices.

Edited by ccieguy82