albinorhino

How are you guys preparing for lab?

I recently passed written and I've been going through the INE ATC and workbook. How are others preparing? Are you going through videos and labs, or just jumping straight into SPOTO materials?

Can you please share latest written dumps? I am going thru SPOTO LAB dumps only.

I recently passed written and I've been going through the INE ATC and workbook. How are others preparing? Are you going through videos and labs, or just jumping straight into SPOTO materials?

Yes , Spoto materials are good ,, but pls make sure it is updated

Can you please share latest written dumps? I am going thru SPOTO LAB dumps only.

Hi , I am currently going through INE work book. Could you please share the link, where i can get the SPOTO LAB dumps?

Thanks in advance

Dear All;

I am preparing with the C4C VM shared in this forum. I don't use any video. I am trying to understand the cases. Some of them are not so clear but anyhow it provides me an insight about the labs. When i finished the VM, i am planning to buy Spoto.

Can you share your working methods please?

Regards.

If you really want to learn, start doing the entire INE workbook including full scale and foundations.

Narbik books are a good introduction but that is it.

Narbik Workbook for Labs is good again for introductory tasks

IP routing TCP/IP from Jeff Doyle is truly great for ospf and bgp theory

Multicast Vol 1 from Beau is also great.

Once your knowledge is solid enough, you can start dumping, it sounds stupid but you wont be able to memorize 5 cfg sets alomg tshoot. You better understand eveything the way it is supposed to be.

C4c vm is good for practice, TS1 (ALL Bts), also TS2 BT1 and 2, i think there is a TS2 variation that is not on the vm.

You can compare both SPOTO and C4C Ts and cfg configs to see their different approaches to each part. C4c workbook are way more easier to read than SPOTO.

C4C Vm has some cef, broadcast Storm and crypto bugs on some parts, not sure if spoto uses the same IOS

Diag is the same always, SPOTO has better resources in diag

• Like 1

Dear All;

I am preparing with the C4C VM shared in this forum. I don't use any video. I am trying to understand the cases. Some of them are not so clear but anyhow it provides me an insight about the labs. When i finished the VM, i am planning to buy Spoto.

Can you share your working methods please?

Regards.

for the C4C VM there are videos on this forum that are shared for the VM. so maybe you can look for the videos im sure they will be easy to understand step by step when going through the workbook.

did you bought the workbook from INE? or can share the link

Yes anyone Please share latest INE WB. I am almost completed the narbik Advanced wb;s.but it is missing MPLS and Multicast. I will soon start Narbik CCNP to CCIE Gap Book. Latest INE WB book would be plus before I start C4C...and Someone please invite me to Active study group. I will give lab during Dec/Jan in Sydney.