Hi all,

There is a C4C CCIE Sec v5 ova floatting with size around 100GB and when you import to VMWare it is morethan 200 GB.

I was able to boot that up but it seems it is locked.

Can someone here unlock/crack it.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Thanks.

• Like 5

Hye our SM mavis can do this your request is forwarded to him.

Edited by rahulkashyap

I hacked it already. Not really "Hack" but just cracked root password. So far what i could see, its empty!! There are no labs or anything special other than few Qemu images.

or maybe it had some defense mechanism. I am pretty sure i could see unetlab directory before resetting root password even though labs folder was empty but now after reset unetlab folder is gone :/

I hacked it already. Not really "Hack" but just cracked root password. So far what i could see, its empty!! There are no labs or anything special other than few Qemu images.

Because when you buy it from c4c you need to write them privately and then they activated your account. And your VM can download labs from the site.

So If you have activated VM with labs you could download labs.

Does anyone has activated VM? If someone is worrying about something we could hack the root password and you share labs yourself without losing your anonymity.

or maybe it had some defense mechanism

It has it. It checks something when it booting. So I recommend you download/copying files only via livecd.

For example if you change password for the root it will delete dir with all files. So you can't have changed password and copy files after booting.

Edited by showipmpls

It has it. It checks something when it booting. So I recommend you download/copying files only via livecd.

For example if you change password for the root it will delete dir with all files. So you can't have changed password and copy files after booting.

I suppose that is what happened. I forgot to check the folders after getting root access from Live CD and just rebooted.

Will try again.

If the VM is not activated it won't have any labs on it. In order to get the labs, you need to crack an activated VM that has the labs downloaded.

Edited by Wizmatic

I suppose that is what happened. I forgot to check the folders after getting root access from Live CD and just rebooted.

Will try again.

Please crash boss!

If the VM is not activated it won't have any labs on it.

right, but we dont know is it activated VM or not. I think its not activated.

right, but we dont know is it activated VM or not. I think its not activated.

The VM is not activated.