Rein

Passed LAB! TS2 / Diag H3++ / Cfg H3

If you tested it you'd see that boxes closer to R14 will choose DMVPN path to 10.5.0.0/16 due to the same IGP metric

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png"> So we have to decrease LP to make sure every device in DC will prefer MPLS circuit

This is what i did on the real exam:

R14:

----

ip prefix-list AS65005 seq 5 permit 10.5.0.0/16

route-map AS65005 permit 10

match ip address prefix-list AS65005

set local-preference 90

route-map AS65005 permit 20

router bgp 65001

neighbor 10.1.13.13 route-map AS65005 out

Edited by balnazar33

Hi Guys,

Question about the "TS Back Up Path" I'm checking my workbook I don't see a question about backup path TS. Are we supposed to Shut BGP neighbor for R50? Then test from AS65005 to 8.8.8.8 and Server1?

exactly

exactly

Do you already have a solution for this? I tried mine and it is working but it needs a static route from R51 poing to the tunnel. Not sure if static route is allowed.

Hi,

congrats,

Just one guestion:

must we enable multicasting on all devices in DC1??? I mean, On R14,15 ???

thanks in advance

regards

Congrats bro.

One quick question. For Sec 2.10. Did you have to change the send-rp-discovery interface to Eth0/2 on Sw100 ? Thats what I saw on the Spoto and C4c workbooks. But I am not convinced because the task specifically says "Both Sw100 and Sw101 must attempt to become RP and must announce the winner of the RP election, using their interface Lo1(10.250.250.250/32)".

Also, did you set the send-rp-discovery interface on Sw101 too?

Thanks in advance bro.

@mlordx

hi,

for ur question, that's depend on the output that you will get it on ur exam from R13, when you finde the info source from the ip add of loo0, then you must use on SW100/101 loopback 0 as discovery, otherwise you musst the e0/2 and again from the output R13, show ip pim rp map, the ip address here limite ur interface discovry.

the send-rp-discovery, you must set it on 2 swicthes SW100/101, but befor please pay atttention to output on R13 router-reflector.

thanks.

Edited by Firass81

@Firass81,

Thanks for your reply. The problem I was eventually trying to get at is prefix-supression in DC1 in OSPF. The eth0/2 subnet is supressed and only host routes are present there. This will cause RPF failure when the source is eth0/2 IP address. Whats you solution here? Advertise the subnet in iBGP?

@Firass81,

Thanks for your reply. The problem I was eventually trying to get at is prefix-supression in DC1 in OSPF. The eth0/2 subnet is supressed and only host routes are present there. This will cause RPF failure when the source is eth0/2 IP address. Whats you solution here? Advertise the subnet in iBGP?

Hi mlordx,

I would like to thank u for your very good catch. I think, we must think out of box a little bit, you'r right for RPF, and to this a porblem we must use bgp ipv4 multicast for RPF multicast,

I will ask this exaclty in the fourm to see if anyone has already test it or configure it in the real exam.

All the best.

Hi everyone,

I have a question; in ticket#4, there is a condition: DoNT touch BGP Attributes and use R21-GLOBLASP3 as Exit Path to reach AS65004.

So is it not a voilation of condition to remove "Extcommunity cost" attribute by giving below command:

bgp bestpath cost-community ignore?

As i have been checking through available VM and still can reach the objective of Ticket4, by just manipulating R20 Interface lo0 through OSPF Cost and not touching any BGP attribute (R20 or anywhere)?

• Like 1

Hi All, I'm planning to take the Lab this coming December and I'm wondering do I need to complete the whole INE ATC videos or should I proceed with the practice Lab instead?

Thanks for the advise.

@Firass81,

just advertise e0/2 ip address ( 10.1.113.2) in BGP

HTH

Thanks firas and cci. I guess that's the only solution here. Multicast BGP is a bit overkill for this. Regular IPv4 bgp will suffice

• Like 1

@

Firass81

i did not understand this one in MULTICAST

could u please give full details regarding when task mention to NOT depend on the default route.

The Request on exam demand that the multicast traffic between HQ and DC depend on the default-route.

if it asks that must NOT depend on the default route, then you must open adderss-family ipv4 multicast on all router without the sources R13/SW300/111. Make neighbors between these devices SW100/101. R10/11/30/31, as usual.

advertise the Source interface for multicast traffic too, as next:

On SW100/101 advertise the loopback 0 of R13 under ip4 multicast of BGP

On R30/31 advertise the loopback0 of R31 ( or what the exam requests for the source)

--