tangochung

There is no available lab seat!

I would assume that Cisco would provide people who are already for months in their study for the lab exam at least a chance in January or February.. or extend the test taking period till June 2020.. Right now this is putting a lot of pressure on a journey which is already known to be though...

• Like 1

Aggrrr!!

They have a limit on the number of times you can check for lab availability. Now I have to wait some time until I can check for available slots again, It says tomorrow so I guess it will be 24 hours.

ive also have same problem with you, today at 05:00 indonesian local time i checked lab seat for 15 january there is not open yet. and now 07:00 oclock, i wondering saw there is no available seat for that date!

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png">

Stopping the written in Feb and extending the lab through August 2020 would really help... off course there will be people inside Cisco not wanting this.. but think again..

When booking will be opened for 20th Jan? I was going to book right now and there is not seat available

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png">

I was looking before, and for lab spots that are 90+ days out people didn't pay yet. So, check each day multiple times a day. I got a lab spot then an closer one, then a closer one by doing this. Maybe now though its too late, but you have to be vigilant and keep checking.