kurtlock

ITPro CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-004)

@mavis

with all due respect to dear mavis being a senior member, i am new to the forum so dont know too much rules of the forum,

my upload speed is slow so i thought that when my upload will finished, may be somebody who need this stuff perhaps arrange the stuff i need(mysql cluster related stuff, already people had made request for the mysql cluster related material but nobody answer for those requests) assuming that all the persons who are coming at the forum are technical persons and may be they can arrange for me the stuff i need.

Anyway as i was previously sharing ITPRO linux related posts so i m sharing it this one as well.

and it is my request to you that pls share itpro- dns post again you have previously shared it

in fastsalim post "ITPro.tv - DNS - Maintaining the Domain Name System"

@admin pls tell how can search all posts or topic written by a specific member.

Edited by kurtlock

Sharing in cc is a selfless act. You share because you want to share and not because you expect something in return. If you want a course/tutorial then open a request topic in respected section and wait for someone to fill your request.

Search function is down at the moment.

• Like 2