EH808

ELearnSecurity Exams

Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2020 at 6:37 PM, pizzaahr3 said:

If you can share the answers then that's even better dawg! 😉

I am sorry but I do not have answers ejpt.

Edited by exploit7

any one who has answers for elearn security exams such as:
1. eJPT

2. eCPPT

3. eWAPTx

4. eDFP

5. eCIR

6. eCTHP

7. XDS

please share, or do guide ppl ?

On 7/8/2020 at 8:19 PM, taco_l0v34 said:

Have PTP, anyone have WAPT?

Come on bro hook me up please lol

Check your chat

Edited by DatDude420

I can help give hints for those taking the PTP but I cannot straight up give answers

On 10/30/2019 at 4:47 PM, EH808 said:

Anyone have dumps or previous exam reports for any ELearnSecurity exams? I can share the eJPT answers in exchange.

Can you share answer for eJPT? How you find IP to add to route table in beginning?

• Like 1

On 9/26/2020 at 12:41 PM, Thjakrin said:

Can you share answer for eJPT? How you find IP to add to route table in beginning?

This killed my attempt. I can't get to those 10.x.x.x IP's

Hi guys,

Sadly I failed my WAPTX exam two weeks ago because I'm pretty sure I got stuck in a rabbit hole and now that I'm studying hard to take it a second time, I'm still doubtful about these two things. I'd like to ask if people in this community who passed the certification also struggled in this part, and what resource or studying material helped you come through.

1. Rabbit hole:

Spoiler

In the blog, after you authenticate with the user, you get a cookie. The first step is base64 and ok, easy. But I couldn't find any other encoding mechanism to decode the resulting string. I tried every cipher and encoding available on CyberChef, dcode.fr and many more. Have you managed to reverse this one? Or perhaps it's completely not needed and indeed it's just supposed to make students waste time...

2nd Rabbit hole:

Spoiler

Dealing with the SQLi, I could easily avoid the second and the third Filtering rules, but the first one killed my exam. I tried to encode the payload, multiple times and to use basic type of replacements. Problem is as soon as the web-app de-URL-encodes the input (bypassing the filter), it sends it to the database, for which the input is invalid. And all the articles on the web refer to ways to bypass filters on SQL keywords, not on table names or column names. I've spent so many hours on this and still I'm not sure how to get it to work...

I always have a great respect to these challenging exams, but if there's no way for the students to discuss after a failed attempt, it will be unrealistic to expect a different output during the next attempt. Thank you so much for sharing your insight!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1