Sign in to follow this  
mojodojo

lab dump for ccde?

Good luck with dumps for this one...  why do you think there is only couple of dates for this exam per year, and results are coming between 10-12 weeks after you attend it.

This exam is tailored every time there is a new date, it is hard and  you must really know what you are doing. Sorry guys if you what to pass it you really need to study (so am I)...

and unfortunately, real quality learning scenarios are developed by only 3 or 4 people in entire world. It is tuft exam but not impossible .

Good luck with studying and don't get discouraged.  

i know ccde is difficult but the dump can be used for reference like practice test and maybe something from dump come in exam then it is usefull. 

On 4/25/2020 at 4:10 PM, mojodojo said:

i know ccde is difficult but the dump can be used for reference like practice test and maybe something from dump come in exam then it is usefull. 

so when are you planning for your exam? Have you passed the CCDE written already?

On 5/1/2020 at 8:07 PM, orochi said:

so when are you planning for your exam? Have you passed the CCDE written already?

likely next year early or mid. you?

since 2017  event, cisco changed all lab scenarios , actually many vendors still selling those at high price (more thant 5K)