Please add me to your group or get me these two lap please I need them I plan to get to the lap by the end of this year

Hi All,

Anyone knows, what changes Juniper is going to do for JNCIE_SP latest exam code JPR:961. Initially it was JPR-960.

Thanks.

On 9/18/2020 at 3:42 AM, masri said:

Please add me to your group or get me these two lap please I need them I plan to get to the lap by the end of this year

Hi, 

Please add me to also, I am also preparing for JNCIE-SP new exam code.

Emails / Skype not allowed. Read the rules or get banned.

• Public posting of your email ID and/or any communication service ID such as SMS, MSN IDs, Skype etc... is not permitted.

Iam looking for a group to join to help each other preparing the jncie exam

Edited by mavis
Email removed.

On 2/5/2020 at 8:40 AM, FalconXS said:

Yes, 2 different topologies and 2 Variations..No further update from JNPR.

Hi FalconXS, what are these topologies and variations ? Please contact me privatley, I'm unable to send a PM

Hi All

I see Juniper now allows the remote lab option, remote lab can be taken from your home even. The remote lab is version JPR 961 (6 hours). 

The alternative is JPR 960 (8 hours), but the only option for that lab is in Netherlands currently.

Does anyone have any material for JPR 961 ? Please add me to a group. I'm open to share the information I have thus far. 

Hi,

If someone will take JNCIE-SP exam from home then i hope that person have a good room like police station that wall have mirror inside. As my friend proctor said the rule remote very strict. If they see your mouth open or anything then they will fail u.

Thanks