sowjanya19

Notsosecure - Advanced Infrastructure Hacking BlackHat USA 2019--required password

The archive seems to be incomplete, days are missing, solutions are missing. A waste of time for anyone. Admins should remove the archive.

• Like 1

don't download if you don't appreciate what he gave you, but don't call other peoples efforts a waste of time. this course costs a lot of money and has a lot of value in it, and everyone gave their effort with what's available. try to look at the good things and appreciate what you get for free.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2020 at 11:49 PM, tester1337 said:

don't download if you don't appreciate what he gave you, but don't call other peoples efforts a waste of time. this course costs a lot of money and has a lot of value in it, and everyone gave their effort with what's available. try to look at the good things and appreciate what you get for free.

The course in incomplete. There's not much to appreciate. This is an 11 modules course, and we barely got one. I think this is only meant to entice people to eventually buy the course. It won't work for the majority of people.

NOTE: Half-assed courses have no place anywhere! They serve no purpose to anyone.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, canavaroxum said:

any update ?

there won't be any. the same material is available for download on other torrent sites but without that one password we have. the rest of the days are not there and the files are not accessible.

5 hours ago, canavaroxum said:

i have the rest of the PDFs but as you said we have only 1 password for the 1st pdf : (   

I tried matching it with a 500 GB rainbow table and got nothing. I spent many hours researching this and got nowhere. I think it was just bait to purchase the course. The hell with it.

11 hours ago, godcronos said:

I tried matching it with a 500 GB rainbow table and got nothing. I spent many hours researching this and got nowhere. I think it was just bait to purchase the course. The hell with it.

if we found how its generate the 1st MD5 password we can guess the rest of them ...otherwise we need to think how to break the pdf security ....may be we need to look to some research and paper to break into it

8 hours ago, canavaroxum said:

if we found how its generate the 1st MD5 password we can guess the rest of them ...otherwise we need to think how to break the pdf security ....may be we need to look to some research and paper to break into it

well, we don't know the criteria that's used to generate the hash that we already know. I tried some other combinations using hackboy, and other words/names, to no help. The initial poster of this thread is m.i.a.

On 3/29/2020 at 8:19 AM, canavaroxum said:

i have the rest of the PDFs but as you said we have only 1 password for the 1st pdf : (   

Care to share them?

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Edited by canavaroxum
edit
  • Like 31
  • Thanks 11
  • Sad 2