kr34

SANS Sec660 2018 ( PDF , Video , VM) MEGA..import then download

Posted (edited)

Thanks a ton sir @pchan.  I was looking for this content to upskill myself during COVID. Will help to seed whenever I can after I get them 

If we could get out hands on SANS 770 it'd be awesome. Sadly, they only recently released the online course

Edited by transcend3nt3
  • Like 2

If anyone has workbook for 2018. That will be great help. This torrent is missing the workbook

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 2:08 PM, kr34 said:

SANS Sec660 2018 ( PDF , Video , VM) MEGA..import then download

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

The size is zero bytes

On 4/17/2020 at 9:46 AM, pchan said:

For those who need it in torrent. Here you go:

Hidden Content
  • magnet:?xt=urn:btih:79d3b3dd2f5812c511a72f0912d0dfa1c2daa7af&dn=SANS SEC660 2018 ( PDF , Video , VM)&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Feddie4.nl%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.pirateparty.gr%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentrackr.org%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.zer0day.to%3A1337

@pchan What torrent site did you use to share this torrent with? Or did you create a private torrent to share from your own PC? If latter, did you configure torrent client with VPS and do you have a static IP? I am looking into most optimal way to replace mega.nz with torretns. 

Posted (edited)
On 6/27/2020 at 8:03 AM, voldipoldi said:

@pchan What torrent site did you use to share this torrent with? Or did you create a private torrent to share from your own PC? If latter, did you configure torrent client with VPS and do you have a static IP? I am looking into most optimal way to replace mega.nz with torretns. 

It's a public torrent. Creating a private torrent involves quite a process. Moreover you need peers to maintain it. I guess you can add your torrent to a public one and keep it alive as long as it takes.

Mega is good at least for emergency purpose when you need to download an on-demand content immediately to escape DMCA. You can check with the some cool methods to bypass Bandwidth exceeded error and keep it as a back up plan

Edited by pchan