sharky07

AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate

Hello all,

I would like to start a topic on the AWS SAA-C01 and the upcoming SAA-C02 exams.

I attempted the  SAA-C01 recently, but had no luck on the exam. I found a lot of controversial questions and answers on the exam itself. There are dumps available, but the answers provided as "correct" in the dumps are actually not. Also there are discrepancies between the information in AWS official study guide and in the actual AWS documentation. My goal is to create a treat in the forum to discuss, share and collaborate for everybody that is trying to obtain this certification.

Let me know if anyone has ideas, materials or friends that acquired the certification and what is their opinion on the topic. 

Best Regards

• Like 1

Hi

Yes. I am interested to discuss further this with you.

However I am not able to send you a message here. Could you please try to drop me a message so that we can discuss further on this?

Regards

Rec

Hello,

I am unable to send messages as well ("You are only allowed to send 0 messages per minute.") I think that there is something wrong with the website. 
Anyway, the new exam is coming up on March 22nd and I hope that AWS will release a new version of the official certification guide. Should you like to discuss further, I have skype so we can proceed there if you like.

Yeah, I think it will be better than spamming this forum with our conversations.

Ping me your ID?