Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Jay2020 said:

 

An engineer configured a new network identity in Cisco Umbrella but must verify that traffic is being routed through the Cisco Umbrella network. Which action tests the routing?
A. Ensure that the client computers are pointing to the on-premises DNS servers.
B. Enable the Intelligent Proxy to validate that traffic is being routed correctly.
C. Add the public IP address that the client computers are behind to a Core Identity.
D. Browse to 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
 to validate that the new identity is working.

Is it B or D? As per my understanding, it should be B, as the welcome URL only lets us know if umbrella dns is working, but we need intelligent proxy to verify any new identity routes. Thoughts?

 

I reviewed this question too. And Option B is correct. I read the user guide on how to add a network identity and how to test your network. Under "register a fixed network" it says as follows:

Step 4 – Test Your Network
Verify that your DNS connections are routed through Cisco Umbrella's global network by navigating to the following page in your client's browser:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
You should see the Welcome to Umbrella page.
Note: You may need to restart your client's network interface or your computer.

So you mean D is wrong? As per your explanation, you seem to say D is correct. Little confused

  • Like 19
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, omardalvi said:

So you mean D is wrong? As per your explanation, you seem to say D is correct. Little confused

typo sorry - you are correct - and i corrected it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jay2020 said:

typo sorry - you are correct - and i corrected it.

What do you think of below?

QUESTION 27 What are the two most commonly used authentication factors in multifactor authentication?
(Choose two.)
A. biometric factor
B. time factor
C. confidentiality factor
D. knowledge factor
E. encryption factor

For me, A and D seems correct. D is a given, but biometric factor can also taken into account for MFA, and it seems more fitting than option B

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, omardalvi said:

What do you think of below?

QUESTION 27 What are the two most commonly used authentication factors in multifactor authentication?
(Choose two.)
A. biometric factor
B. time factor
C. confidentiality factor
D. knowledge factor
E. encryption factor

For me, A and D seems correct. D is a given, but biometric factor can also taken into account for MFA, and it seems more fitting than option B

Answer B and D is correct. Think Google Authenticator App. Widely used. If not This App then the same concept:

You get a special series of numbers only you know from that app (knowledge) and its only valid per default for 30 seconds (time)

There is no biometric, confidentality or encryption

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The key to this question is "most commonly used".

In real life, how many times you get the alert that your authentication token is valid for only XX amount of time versus waiting for your bio-metric scan.

All 5 options are available and used with MFA at certain degree. Question is which one is used more than others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for helping any one pass the exam recently with 102q thanks is the dump still valid 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, iamCrypto0 said:

Hello all,

 

I had the exam today instead of Thursday. 102Q Dump valid passed 96x/1000.

Below will also be the ETE and PDF updated file with the new questions for your own studies.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

 

Btw does someone have valid SNCF Dumps?

Thanks,

iamCrypto0

 

 

Thanks for your sharing
Please note that some question from the above 124 dump pdf have wrong answers
Q-7:
Answer should be: B,C instead of A,B
Q-31:
Answer should be: A instead of C
Q-36: (Debated Q)
Answer should be: D instead of B

Q-50:
Answer should be: B instead of C
 

  • Like 22
  • Thanks 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, iamCrypto0 said:

Hello all,

 

I had the exam today instead of Thursday. 102Q Dump valid passed 96x/1000.

Below will also be the ETE and PDF updated file with the new questions for your own studies.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

 

Btw does someone have valid SNCF Dumps?

Thanks,

iamCrypto0

 

 

@iamCrypto0 Thanks for sharing, would you have by any chance an ETE Player to share?

Regards...

  • Like 24
  • Thanks 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...