Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote

 

Many thanks!

Yes, all this 102 q had been on the exam. And nothing else.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yugra said:

Many thanks!

Yes, all this 102 q had been on the exam. And nothing else.

Hello!

When did you taken the exam?

Any details about the exam?

TIA!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ademirtavares said:

Hello!

When did you taken the exam?

Any details about the exam?

TIA!

Passed tonight.

Nothing new besides absence of simulations. Just usual Cisco cert exam.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, yugra said:

Passed tonight.

Nothing new besides absence of simulations. Just usual Cisco cert exam.

Got it!

Thanks for your reply!

And, will you take 300-710 or 300-715?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

I think there are 5 or more invalid questions , did you pass with 9xx or 8xx points ? I will  enter this exam in 4 days ı think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ademirtavares said:

Got it!

Thanks for your reply!

And, will you take 300-710 or 300-715?

Yes, wanna take 300-710 within this year. And 300-715 has already passed)

Are you gonna take some add exams?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, erman1984 said:

Hi

I think there are 5 or more invalid questions , did you pass with 9xx or 8xx points ? I will  enter this exam in 4 days ı think

Right, there are some incorrect q. My score is 9xx.

Have a good luck within exam!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, yugra said:

Yes, wanna take 300-710 within this year. And 300-715 has already passed)

Are you gonna take some add exams?

WOW!

Congratulations!

I am preparing for  the 300-715~~~LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

did you guys take the exam remotely? how was the experience? thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, artiken said:

did you guys take the exam remotely? how was the experience? thanks!

Yes, it's really great feature, not so stressful. Hope, they'll leave it after restrictions're canceled.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone please share fresh updates on the validation for this?

I am planning to take the test in as soon as possible.

Thanks

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

please be carrefull about the acl subnet mask it is not written wildcardmask , so ı think C is correct

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...