reklamos

AZ-900(Azure fundamentals) pdf

On 5/22/2020 at 11:57 PM, devil soul said:

NOTE: the updates that were announced prior to April 15, 2020 will be implemented on September 15, 2020.

The updates now planned for May 28 are minor updates to wording; please download the skills measured document below to see what will be changing on May 28.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Hey, does it mean this exam will be changed? I took official online training and I've voucher. I'll be taking exam in June, but now when I'm reading about changes I'm afraid what will I see on the exam ... What exactly does the changes affect?

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, WeNt said:

Hey, does it mean this exam will be changed? I took official online training and I've voucher. I'll be taking exam in June, but now when I'm reading about changes I'm afraid what will I see on the exam ... What exactly does the changes affect?

The answer to your query is in my post 

The purposed changing were to be implemented in May 2020, but those have been delayed till Sept 15, 2020... The updates now planned for May 28 are minor updates to wording

5 hours ago, devil soul said:

The answer to your query is in my post 

The purposed changing were to be implemented in May 2020, but those have been delayed till Sept 15, 2020... The updates now planned for May 28 are minor updates to wording

Hey, yes. I wrote my post and then I read the whole article ... Sorry for stupid question lol ;)

Interesting for me is that MS trainer did not even mentioned about planning changes. I assume they will be similar to those in October 2019, where blueprint have changed.

Well, it's time to sit down, prepare for the exam and pass it once and for all :)

• Like 1