rahulkashyap

CCNP Security 300-735 SAUTO CIsco Learning Network Video

Posted (edited)

You are requested to post replies relevant to the topic. DO NOT hijack the topic. Got a request? Kindly open  request thread. thanks

Edited by denis9991
Rule reminder.

3 hours ago, shankar1987 said:

I think this series is still being uploaded

hye its complete... cisco have only this

14 minutes ago, rahulkashyap said:

hye its complete... cisco have only this

Thank you for your hard work, but i just checked the cisco learning library and what you have shared is not complete!

7 hours ago, shahinam2 said:

Thank you for your hard work, but i just checked the cisco learning library and what you have shared is not complete!

@shahinam2 brother you must be checking table of content and saying its uncomplete but its not like that check video playlist... and not all topics in table of contents have different video multiple topics are covered in one video. just check that and let me know if you still find something missing let me know will make it availble 

I have downloaded and checked. They are the introduction of the course contents and the complete video is yet to be uploaded I guess.

8 minutes ago, pchan said:

I have downloaded and checked. They are the introduction of the course contents and the complete video is yet to be uploaded I guess.

Nope Cisco have only this much  in there course now as videos.

Posted (edited)

oh i see what you are saying i just signed up for the trial version and for the first chapter it has the introduction video and then the rest of the topics are just write ups that we are supposed to read......so would it be possible to get those write ups? Its a lot of work so if you can't do it I understand and really appreciate all the work you have done.

Would you happen to have NGFW and NGIPS and SVPN? 

Thanks again buddy and God Bless!!

Edited by shankar1987

9 minutes ago, shankar1987 said:

oh i see what you are saying i just signed up for the trial version and for the first chapter it has the introduction video and then the rest of the topics are just write ups that we are supposed to read......so would it be possible to get those write ups? Its a lot of work so if you can't do it I understand and really appreciate all the work you have done.

Would you happen to have NGFW and NGIPS and SVPN? 

Thanks again buddy and God Bless!!

writeups is not possible for me while i added  NGFW and NGIPS and SVPN?  today check 

• Like 2