rahulkashyap

CCNP Enterprise 350-401 ENCOR Cisco Learning Network Video

Posted (edited)
On 3/27/2020 at 1:39 PM, rahulkashyap said:

they have just introduction video for DC and SP so i will not share those but collab for sure

Rahul bhai need those introduction video for DC and SP, Kindly share bro waiting for that 🙂

Edited by CISCO90

Posted (edited)
On 3/27/2020 at 12:09 PM, rahulkashyap said:

they have just introduction video for DC and SP so i will not share those but collab for sure

when will you share collab? 🙂

Edited by gigi14

9 hours ago, rahulkashyap said:

already sharwd

yes you shared  Exam CLCOR 350-801 The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies v1.0 (CLCOR 350-801)

but will you share this concentration courses  on Collaboration  in future ?
        Concentration : 300-810 The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications v1.0 (CLICA 300-810)
        Concentration : 300-815 The Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services v1.0 (CLACCM 300-815)
        Concentration : 300-820 The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions v1.0 (CLCEI 300-820)
        Concentration : 300-835 The Automating and Programming Cisco Collaboration Solutions v1.0 (CLAUTO 300-835)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, gigi14 said:

yes you shared  Exam CLCOR 350-801 The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies v1.0 (CLCOR 350-801)

but will you share this concentration courses  on Collaboration  in future ?
        Concentration : 300-810 The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications v1.0 (CLICA 300-810)
        Concentration : 300-815 The Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services v1.0 (CLACCM 300-815)
        Concentration : 300-820 The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions v1.0 (CLCEI 300-820)
        Concentration : 300-835 The Automating and Programming Cisco Collaboration Solutions v1.0 (CLAUTO 300-835)

nope 

• Sad 2

Do you have Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR) v1.0 course to share it?

Posted (edited)

# Board Rules:
Share Section Rules    //   Read before posting
Suggestions for a friendly, easy to navigate forum - paragraph #22    //   Hide your download links
Suggestions for a friendly, easy to navigate forum - paragraph #23    //   Useless "Thank you" post
    ------------------------------
    # Hide Tag while posting download links
    Make use of Hide Tag while posting download links.
    Usage: [ hide ] link [ /hide ] (without spaces).

------------------------------
    # Useless "Thanks, Thank you, 10x, +1 and smileys without any comment or any other useless comments" post

For showing your gratitude, use the board system thank you-like button (HEART icon at the bottom-right of each post).
    ONLY if the links posted by OP or someone else are down, you can request new links.

Otherwise:
    Do not post useless "Thank You", "Awesome", "First share ever" or any other useless comments.
    If you want to see the content of the Hidden links, Please use the "
REACTION" button as shown in the announcements:
    https://certcollection.org/announcement/9-how-to-unhide-the-content/
    Posting an answer will NOT reveal the hidden content.
    All following useless "Thank You" will be removed.

Edited by 7Core

Hi @chrishe  I don't have the courses you have mentioned. Already shared what I have in SCOR.

I have witeups for SSNGFW and SAUI, if you need Ill share it.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, raj1505 said:

Hi @chrishe  I don't have the courses you have mentioned. Already shared what I have in SCOR.

I have witeups for SSNGFW and SAUI, if you need Ill share it.

yes i do need them (SSNGFW and SAUI ) please share . thanks