Jump to content
alap84

Palo Alto PSE Platform Professional Exam

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello 

Does any one have Palo Alto PSE Platform professional valid exams dumps 

Edited by mavis
Topic moved + Added REQ prefix.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


MOVED TOPIC
Topic is moved to proper section.

Open topic in appropriate section with suitable prefix.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I have one but I don't know how accurate it is. In the attached zip file there is a PDF and SIM.

EDIT: I have deleted the attached files because I just took the test and failed. There were a few questions from the dump but most were new on the test.

 

Edited by OneLoveAmaru
failed exam
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2020 at 7:48 AM, OneLoveAmaru said:

I have one but I don't know how accurate it is. In the attached zip file there is a PDF and SIM.

EDIT: I have deleted the attached files because I just took the test and failed. There were a few questions from the dump but most were new on the test.

 

were you able to find new dump?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2020 at 5:03 PM, chaosman said:

were you able to find new dump?

I was not. I found a dump on a website that has 370 questions but it is $100 for the dump and if it's out of date, then it will be a waste of money. If we can get 10 people to put in $10 each, we could share the risk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, OneLoveAmaru said:

I was not. I found a dump on a website that has 370 questions but it is $100 for the dump and if it's out of date, then it will be a waste of money. If we can get 10 people to put in $10 each, we could share the risk.

feel free to let me know the vendor or PM. I can take a look at it and see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, chaosman said:

feel free to let me know the vendor or PM. I can take a look at it and see

Passleader is the vendor. Idk how trustworthy they are though. I've emailed them a few times asking if the questions covered certain topics and they never respond.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 6
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...