MOVED TOPIC
Topic is moved to proper section. REQ prefix added

Open topic in appropriate section with suitable prefix.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I found some here, not sure how accurate they are

DO NOT share demo dump files. It is considered as promotion which will attract admonitory action.

Edited by mavis
Link removed.
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 7

Posted (edited)

Seems this one's valid as I did some online research. Thanks for valuable sharing. Bro from where you have downloaded this file they said that this one is valid. But, passing score is low (between 850-875). Though still valid. But, I'm still concern. Please share your thoughts. Valuable information will be appreciated. 

Edited by mavis
Quote with unhidden link removed.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Passed yesterday. And the credit goes to @ccnpexam18 for the valuable sharing. Thanks a ton bro. The above dump is valid. All the questions were from this dump except one question (new question, I don't remeber). Thanks again ccnpexam18. CC awesome. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, CCSP2020 said:

Passed yesterday. And the credit goes to @ccnpexam18 for the valuable sharing. Thanks a ton bro. The above dump is valid. All the questions were from this dump except one question (new question, I don't remeber). Thanks again ccnpexam18. CC awesome. 

Congrats! What was your score and did you use the same answers as in the dump?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tomtje1982 said:

Congrats! What was your score and did you use the same answers as in the dump?

Score is low only 870. I don't know why. But, pass is a pass. And to your question yes I used the same answers except one. I'll share it here. Research carefully. But, I recommend go with the same asnwers and you'll pass easily. 

There was a question in the exam (some mistake maybe from Cisco)  which has only one option to choose from but the question has two answers. Here it is: 

1 Which two features must be used on Cisco ISE to enable the TACACS + feature? (Choose two.) 
A. Device Administration License 
B. Server Sequence
C. Command Sets
D. Device Admin Service
E. External TACACS Servers 

In the real exam the question says "which two". But, there was only one option to choose from. Definitely mistake from cisco. I also put some comment on that in the exam. 

Wrong answer

Which term refers to an endpoint agent that tries to join an 802.1X-enabled network? ***not sure***

A. EAP server
B. supplicant
C. client
D. authenticator

Dump says answers D. But, should be B. Only endpoint agent "Supplicant" tries to join an 802.1x network.  

Also, if you find anything else help others. 

Good luck. 

• Thanks 1

Hey ccnpexam18do you have any CCIE Security lab material.  If you have please share. NOT DUMPS PRACTICE MATERIALS only. Thank you again for your contrubution.  

There is also one little mistake in the dump: questions 45 D (the value should be 3799, not 2799). 

[ hide ]https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/Encryption_and_Authentication/Change_of_Authorization_with_RADIUS_(CoA)_on_MR_Access_Points[ /hide ]

• Like 1

Congratulation, CCSP2020, and a great thanks for your information.

I'am preparing my to take my exam last week.

If any one have any update dont hesitate.