astardjiev

Palo Alto Dump + Study material MEGA THREAD

23 hours ago, rajabe2013 said:

Dear Team,

I've pcnse exam on this Friday, please  confirm me, 163q dump is still valid? 

its still valid so prepare and take exam. kindhrted15 shared a file above where he highlight which answers are incorrect. I disagree with him for some of the questions so do your research for those questions. Good luck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ramcis said:

its still valid so prepare and take exam. kindhrted15 shared a file above where he highlight which answers are incorrect. I disagree with him for some of the questions so do your research for those questions. Good luck.

Please post the link where he shared those correct answers and also suggest your answers

On 5/25/2020 at 10:07 AM, pannupandit said:

Hello Guys..anyone knows correct Dumps for PCNSA. I am giving on MAY 29th.

Please let me know. 

hi as of now currently relying on cisco2011 better study the edu110 before taking the exam.

1 hour ago, nezky said:

hi as of now currently relying on cisco2011 better study the edu110 before taking the exam.

Thanks Nezky for the feedback. yeah EDU 110 is done and have gone through practice questions on the official guide. willing to buy Dumps as well just looking for legitimate website whose dumps are trust worthy. I have found positive reviews for prepare4sure so far, not sure if anyone have tried them in the past.