astardjiev

Palo Alto Dump + Study material MEGA THREAD

Hi guys,

I am currently studying for PCNSE, actually my exam is tomorrow (wish me luck, I will need some)

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.
/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png"> and went through the PassLeader dumps (256 questions) and I noticed a lots of wrong answers. So I made a very ugly table with corrected answers. My first intention was to add explanations as well, but...to tired...to lazy...

I have also went through the PCNSE Practice Test provide by Palo Alto. And I manage to copy the questions and put answers with some explanations.

Note: For most of the answers I am 100% sure that they are correct one, but there are few that I still have some doubts. So don't fully rely on the answers here! Always question the answer and double check with official documentation or other study matterial

On the link below you will find:

- PCNSE dump (256q) - already shared in the forum, so full credits to the OP

- Corrected answers for PCNSE PassLeader dump

- PCNSE Practice Test sample questions (60q) with answers and explanations

Hope you find it useful

Hidden Content

/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png">

Edit: I have just passed the exam. The majority of the questions were completely the same as from the dump. There were few new questions, some of them were similar, but few were completely new. I didn't saw question similar to the practice test, but I still strongly recommend to check it out as I think the question there are nastier

Hidden Content

/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png">

Hi astardjiev,

Congrats for passing the exam. can you please share what are the resources and study materials did you used for PCNSE.

Thanks

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4