lapulapuisla

obs studio to record the pearson vue online proctored exam

Quick question do you know if somebody he have tried to record your actual pearson vue online proctored exam (OnVUE) using obs studio and get away with it.

3 hours ago, lapulapuisla said:

Quick question do you know if somebody he have tried to record your actual pearson vue online proctored exam (OnVUE) using obs studio and get away with it.

Yes, many people has got away with it. That's why all the exams dump will come out soon. You can also use any screen mirroring software, or connect another monitor or use one of those hardware for copying the HDMI for video games. 

i will take some online exam & i will upload the questions asap. I hope other people would share other exams to.

I tried the suggestion of lapulapuisla and use obs & take the online exam from pearson & it doesn't work. All you see in the video is blank white on questions, you see everything else on the video except for the questions.

2 hours ago, dark_archangels_knight said:

I tried the suggestion of lapulapuisla and use obs & take the online exam from pearson & it doesn't work. All you see in the video is blank white on questions, you see everything else on the video except for the questions.

Which exam do you took?

On 5/4/2020 at 8:29 AM, lapulapuisla said:

DON'T!! Unless you want to risk losing your Cisco ID, get banned for life.

• Thanks 1