Jump to content
tester1337

SANS 599 PDFS (2019)

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, mguru said:

I am not sure about this content as I was not able to download and it is painfully slow if you dont have premium but I had 2019 version so here you go. 

Hidden Content
  • Hidden Content

      Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

    Decryption key 
    9M-vpgZykEf-vVtMlSsZAw

 

I have that content...sadly days 5-6 are missing..i hoped this nitrofile archive may have them but the download keeps reseting. Thank you anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, poorstudent8745 said:

I have that content...sadly days 5-6 are missing..i hoped this nitrofile archive may have them but the download keeps reseting. Thank you anyway.

I found the source from where the guy posted it and downloaded the same size so it must be the same download. 
I can see it only has day 5 no Day 6. I have uploaded day 5 in the same folder.

 

Enjoy 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, mguru said:

I found the source from where the guy posted it and downloaded the same size so it must be the same download. 
I can see it only has day 5 no Day 6. I have uploaded day 5 in the same folder.

 

Enjoy 

Thank you so much, i looked at the first PDF again,  day 6 seems to be some sort of live challenge/exercice..probably no day6 pdf.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, poorstudent8745 said:

Thank you so much, i looked at the first PDF again,  day 6 seems to be some sort of live challenge/exercice..probably no day6 pdf.

This is true. there are no Day-6.

Edited by takemein
quote added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry for late response. i shared it here because last up had only days 1-4 and missed day 5, so i shared this for those who didn't download because of it so they could have the whole course.

i don't have mega or gdrive, so this is why i asked the people here to share what i shared in mega so that everyone could make use of it and improve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...