tester1337

SANS 599 PDFS (2019)

39 minutes ago, mguru said:

I am not sure about this content as I was not able to download and it is painfully slow if you dont have premium but I had 2019 version so here you go. 

Hidden Content
  • Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Decryption key 
    9M-vpgZykEf-vVtMlSsZAw

I have that content...sadly days 5-6 are missing..i hoped this nitrofile archive may have them but the download keeps reseting. Thank you anyway.

51 minutes ago, poorstudent8745 said:

I have that content...sadly days 5-6 are missing..i hoped this nitrofile archive may have them but the download keeps reseting. Thank you anyway.

I found the source from where the guy posted it and downloaded the same size so it must be the same download. 
I can see it only has day 5 no Day 6. I have uploaded day 5 in the same folder.

Enjoy 

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, mguru said:

I found the source from where the guy posted it and downloaded the same size so it must be the same download. 
I can see it only has day 5 no Day 6. I have uploaded day 5 in the same folder.

Enjoy 

Thank you so much, i looked at the first PDF again,  day 6 seems to be some sort of live challenge/exercice..probably no day6 pdf.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, poorstudent8745 said:

Thank you so much, i looked at the first PDF again,  day 6 seems to be some sort of live challenge/exercice..probably no day6 pdf.

This is true. there are no Day-6.

Edited by takemein
quote added

sorry for late response. i shared it here because last up had only days 1-4 and missed day 5, so i shared this for those who didn't download because of it so they could have the whole course.

i don't have mega or gdrive, so this is why i asked the people here to share what i shared in mega so that everyone could make use of it and improve.